• Breaking News

    Friday, March 4, 2022

    Guild Wars Considering buying skill packs and mercenary heroes

    Guild Wars Considering buying skill packs and mercenary heroes


    Considering buying skill packs and mercenary heroes

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 10:40 PM PST

    Hello there,

    I played a lot of Guild wars when I was a teenager but never went to far on any campaign. I mostly had fun with friends at that time creating new characters everytime.

    Anyway, I want to try out GW again and I'm currently working with Anet support to reclaim my account (wish me good luck)

    My strange OCD want me to play the campaigns "in order" starting logically with Prophecies. I understand that it's an aged game and that I will mostly play solo and playing only with henchmen during Prophecies and Factions seems to be a big challenge I don't know if I'm able to tackle.

    And just starting Nightfall and EOTN only to get Heroes sounds like a bad thing to me... (I know, strange OCD like I told)

    So I consider buying skill packs and mercenary Heroes to make a build like this one : https://gwpvx.fandom.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Mercenary_Mesmerway and enjoy the story at my pace.

    Money is not a problem but it adds up pretty quick so I'm here to get some tips from you before buying.

    Is there some skill packs I can skip without my Heroes being too weak ?
    Is my idea so dumb you think I must go with henchmen and not buy those things ?

    And sorry for my english !

    submitted by /u/Ambitious_Talk211
    [link] [comments]

    Would you support Mesmer damage nerfs?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 05:29 PM PST

    They are shutdown masters, let someone else do some damage? One proposal (all hypothetical. I know no changes will happen) would be to make them deal armor respecting damage.

    OR we can just continue to let people have fun if they like making things go boom, and I'll play weird off meta stuff :)

    What would you do if you were in charge?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/weodawg
    [link] [comments]

    Back in Guild Wars after over 10 years.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 02:37 AM PST

    Hey guys. Im wondering which birthday year had the best valued items ? Thanks ;))

    submitted by /u/schnederer
    [link] [comments]

    [Price Check] Old School Shadow Shield REQ9 Strength HP+29 -2 Stance

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 06:33 PM PST

    Are there any chest runs that are profitable because of skins?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 07:40 AM PST

    Without trying to sell all the unid golds, are any chest runs going to make ecto? Considering spending a few hours running chests since it is double lucky week, but dont know where to start.

    submitted by /u/0perationFail
    [link] [comments]

    2022 Anniverary Content - New Collector Items and Boss Spawns [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 11:34 AM PST

    2022 Anniverary Content - New Collector Items and Boss Spawns [Fan-Made] submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Zelnehlun Fastfoot - HM Farm (N/A) - Easy - Elite Ranger Tomes + Unique Bow! - Nightfall -

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 10:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment