• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Guild Wars A spreadsheet to keep track of which characters have finished each region for Proof of legends.

    Guild Wars A spreadsheet to keep track of which characters have finished each region for Proof of legends.


    A spreadsheet to keep track of which characters have finished each region for Proof of legends.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:29 AM PDT

    Last year I accidentally several times completed missions in regions which I had already received a proof of legend from. So this year I decided to create a spreadsheet to keep track of the regions I've finished.

    It might be useful to other people, so why not share it.

    Here's the link to the spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/181H-5rhGLO98cjjTQv8lwfMsqaAVEYS3ge20dhnsOnw/edit?usp=sharing

    How to make a copy of the sheet

    submitted by /u/Dqnam1
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone rich besides me?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I started playing again for several months.

    In advance, sorry if this topic has been posted before, I am far from an expert in GW, and I can't seem to find a "simple" way to achieve my goal of being rich.

    I do as many Zaishen quests as possible, I sell my Unids golds, I recycle all the items and I try to sell everything I have of value ... But I have barely 260k and 10 ecto when all the world seems to have a hundredfold of my money.

    I love this game more than anything but I always feel like I'm a little behind especially when I want to buy runes at 60k units ...

    Do you have any tips or tricks to make my financial situation more comfortable?

    submitted by /u/pragmatik_
    [link] [comments]

    show me your OS/non-insc items with weird stat combos -- found these two on a storage character xD

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Weapons

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Returning Noob

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    So I'm a "returning" player, and I just finally finished clearing Lion's Arch and hit 20. Now I have no idea where to go or what to do. Is there a main town I should venture to? I'm pretty lost. Any advice? I'm currently solo and guildless.

    submitted by /u/amazingglucose5726
    [link] [comments]

    HCUIM Challenge Day 13

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Rings - Help

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    It's been many years... please someone tell me how to get to the rings game!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Matt___Murdock
    [link] [comments]

    In a hypothetical dream world, could this make using a tank build a possibility?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    In dragon age origins, (one of the few games that comes somewhat close to the feel of the depth of guild wars' skill system, with customizable party members, and some other things that scratch the itch for me more than most other things) there are skills for the warrior class to draw aggro from enemies to yourself, with some bonuses, like having every hit dealt draw more aggro. I'm not saying this would be easy, but assuming some form of target prioritization was there (like ai targeting players with lower armor), could having a tanky build in harder areas work, or would it still be redundant?

    By tanky I don't just necessarily mean lots of health, just whatever way could best achieve maximum self survivability while drawing fire.

    If hypothetical questions like this aren't really allowed I'll remove this post.

    submitted by /u/Aethaira
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment