• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Guild Wars Anyone have any cool Dervish bars using Reaper’s Sweep for PvE?

    Guild Wars Anyone have any cool Dervish bars using Reaper’s Sweep for PvE?


    Anyone have any cool Dervish bars using Reaper’s Sweep for PvE?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    Ive been having fun using front line KD spam with hammer warriors lately and wanted to replicate the idea with dervishes using reapers sweep. So far I have some decent bars revolving around mysticism, scythe mastery, and a couple of tactics attacks to spam it as much as possible but I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on it that I may not have thought of yet.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WraithboundCA
    [link] [comments]

    Class choice for a new player

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    (English is not my native language, sorry in advance)

    Hello everyone !

    I'm thinking a lot about starting gw1 but I'm really sick of rerolling in MMORPGs (I almost never make it to endgame because I'm too busy trying everything).

    I'm used to play MMOs, a little less 'classic ones' but that's what I come here for.

    My plan is to discover the whole game with one and only one character (I have the feeling that this line is not going to age well).

    I'll probably play alone most of the time unless I find new friends & I have no preference between melee/ranged/heal/tank.

    So I think I'm looking for a class with a good versatility, could you recommend me something :) ?

    Thanks a lot !

    submitted by /u/Xuanlyn
    [link] [comments]

    Reverie question

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm still a noob and reverie is coming up. I have finished factions and nightfall but haven't touched prophecies or eye of the north. What do you recommend for me to do so that I can participate in the event? Should I grind my way through both campaigns or is there any way to run my way to the different locations?

    submitted by /u/ErrorTnotFound
    [link] [comments]

    Internet currency

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    What is your thoughts on exterioir Currency , like MMOSky and all these other site selling Ectos, Armbrace , etc. Is this a scam ? Theres like a dozen of them in Kamadan. I'm a returning player and quite frankly this is new for me.

    submitted by /u/marcusrokee
    [link] [comments]

    queer-friendly/focused guilds?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    hey there, i'm getting back into guild wars 1 and am looking for a queer-friendly/focused guild. anybody got anything for me?

    submitted by /u/N0153MBRY0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment