• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 9, 2021

    Guild Wars When you complete Elonian Vanquisher with 0.2% left on Cartographer

    Guild Wars When you complete Elonian Vanquisher with 0.2% left on Cartographer


    When you complete Elonian Vanquisher with 0.2% left on Cartographer

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Earth Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Posted: 09 Nov 2021 01:09 AM PST

    Earth Magic Skill Pack 2021 [Fan-Made]

    Earth Magic deserves a conjure spell, and a Mind-themed elite. This is my take on what a new set of Earth Magic skills would look like. Feedback and ideas for more skills are always welcome.

    Link to view as a webpage: https://koudelka.neocities.org/Earth%20Magic.html

    https://preview.redd.it/jtswm5slcjy71.png?width=1420&format=png&auto=webp&s=2bda39968e620a15c1959303c99b84baef7e8ea1

    submitted by /u/Koudelka_Lasant
    [link] [comments]

    Does support still exist?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 03:16 PM PST

    I'm attempting to log onto an old account(not that there would be any new accounts anymore) but I've either forgotten the password or the email.

    Long story short, I recovered the email that I thought was associated and sent a password reset email to it. The problem is that I never receive the email.

    I'm hoping that there's still some support for this game, otherwise I'm just fucked lol

    submitted by /u/MrAnonymous2018_
    [link] [comments]

    Is Guild Wars compatible with Windows 11?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Basically what the title says, but I am considering an upgrade to Windows 11, but want to make sure I can still play if I do!

    submitted by /u/lemegeton93
    [link] [comments]

    Stringray Lag

    Posted: 08 Nov 2021 05:40 AM PST

    Anyone else get big performance dips by the water in Stringray Strand? It's the only place in the game where my framerate drops massively.

    submitted by /u/Gerglie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment