• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 19, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 New Specs 🔥 @that_shaman

    Guild Wars 2 New Specs �� @that_shaman


    New Specs �� @that_shaman

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    The people in this game are something else

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    The people in this game are something else

    So I needed the Skritt Burglar for the Warped ascended sword for ele collection.

    Found the chest where it spawns and asked around for more people as my solo attempt earlier was futile..

    1/5

    2/5

    3/5

    4/5

    5/5

    And that's the story of how a random raid of 40 awesome strangers helped me get my sword.

    submitted by /u/The_Pheex
    [link] [comments]

    My progress after 1 year of playing this game.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Since I love seeing what people achieved after their first year of playing. This is what I achieved:

    1. AP: 8146
    2. Masteries: 334 (Icebrood saga needs maxing)
    3. Legendaries: Frostfang, bolt, chuka & champawat, pharus and ad infinitum
    4. Fractal title: Fractal Savant (10k fractal relics till fractal prodigy)
    5. WvW: lv 191
    6. PvP: lv 8
    7. builds geared up: p slb, c slb, cfb, slb (wvw), alac mirage, cdps rev, scourge (need trinkets), heal firebrand (wvw), spellbreaker (wvw)
    8. 10720 ufe
    9. 69 LI (nice)
    10. 1 LD

    My goals for the second year:

    1. Finish aurora (wvw reward tracks to go)
    2. make Vision
    3. Have 4/6 pieces for medium wvw armor
    4. Nearly finish heavy raid armor
    5. Fractal champion

    https://imgur.com/jxkaIjo

    submitted by /u/Cabaj1
    [link] [comments]

    I really think ANet should reduce the price for a equipment template or at least increase the base amount to 3

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Given the fact that each profession has 2 elite specs(3 with EOD) and each of those has 3-4 viable builds with different stats and runes and sigils for several different game modes that require slightly different things, the base amount of equipment templates is waaaaay too low.

    In a game whose strong point is it's variety and diverse play styles, I think it's really detrimental to be pigeonholed into two sets of gear per profession.

    Now I understand there's work arounds like legendary gear or just carry extra sets in your inventory, but those are not something a noob or a casual can realistically achieve with their limited playtime or experience.

    I'm not saying the game is horrible because of this be it would be really nice to have considering the incoming new elite specs

    Just wondering if anyone has considered this idea before

    submitted by /u/ChewyChao
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to construct a fishing pond in the Lion's Arch Aerodrome

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    Look, despite our claims otherwise, the hard-core end-game content is not raids. It's wasting time jumping around in the aerodrome.

    While jumping around is of course very fun, some differentiation in activities might promote the longevity of wasting time.

    So... let us raiders fish while wasting time in the Aerodrome.

    submitted by /u/gr4vediggr
    [link] [comments]

    Invuln phases aren't engaging boss mechanics

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    It seems like ANet developed the notion, that splitting bosses into x% HP brackets, slapping invulnerability on them in between those phases and making you either wait or complete meaningless and repetitive chores to make the boss vulnerable again, is somehow engaging content.

    We've seen more and more of it in Strikes, DRMs and story content. The four thirty second waits in the Fields of Ruin DRM are probably the most egregious example, but many more come to mind. I really hope this trend won't be continued in EoD.

    submitted by /u/Stockholm_Aerodrome
    [link] [comments]

    Support made me delete my Ascended armor set and then didn't replace it.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Support made me delete my Ascended armor set and then didn't replace it.

    So i came back after taking a two year break, i had a Ranger with an Ascended medium armor set.

    I wanted to play an Engineer so i put the set in the bank and then deleted him, when i boosted my engi to 80 i couldn't equip the set because the appearance was a sylvari cultural armor which locked the set to only sylvari characters.

    Since there was no way to change the appearance without equipping it I decided to contact support.

    I could have leveled up a sylvari and do the switch but I decided to try my luck with support first.

    I sent them a ticket regarding the problem and sent an example of the problem.

    https://preview.redd.it/e1qzj1z3vbo71.png?width=357&format=png&auto=webp&s=8e3f297abe9e4b3718de7a6206a3c498fbe47b51

    https://preview.redd.it/bk89sog6vbo71.png?width=1471&format=png&auto=webp&s=ff1cd7968aa382912e9d9ce00feebf215000b7fe

    I got a reply from support telling me to discard the gear set to confirm.

    https://preview.redd.it/30jzgwacvbo71.png?width=1496&format=png&auto=webp&s=103e53b928fffffcb2f483e58e1a7e9413557fec

    I logged into the engi that was holding on to the set and i threw the set out of my bag, I relogged to my Revenant to continue doing achivements.

    https://preview.redd.it/3u2aoagnwbo71.png?width=525&format=png&auto=webp&s=e0fd81f9f28dee7822ecbfbcff2a40daccd3f126

    I get this reply.

    https://preview.redd.it/p1j6cm6swbo71.png?width=1282&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7087670819de77bd58dacd3cda03576fd357245

    I thought that you know stuff like this happen so I give them some more details.

    https://preview.redd.it/tk21isv7xbo71.png?width=623&format=png&auto=webp&s=db1ce5058edf3d378d3e34b41b3dc54b0f2f8a28

    I get this back.

    https://preview.redd.it/1gyob6ehxbo71.png?width=1509&format=png&auto=webp&s=2246252f064e1b695475b85c9c5e40695670aa1d

    I reply once again.

    https://preview.redd.it/u6vpqrhmxbo71.png?width=954&format=png&auto=webp&s=ad6a6d63f13513cdc5d004f9acd81fe9e9dc9e49

    https://preview.redd.it/4wp2dmbsxbo71.png?width=1496&format=png&auto=webp&s=c412ccce3bfcd894246090b0113448438567452d

    goodbye ascended set.

    https://preview.redd.it/w1hord5wxbo71.png?width=772&format=png&auto=webp&s=dfc244a6b16ee686612ccd133ad7d87936c9dccc

    and now we start getting into the automated apology's.

    https://preview.redd.it/q38a2spzxbo71.png?width=1044&format=png&auto=webp&s=f263e826a3eec1398970c031d73b408af0d923bf

    now im just getting upset.

    https://preview.redd.it/x439unudybo71.png?width=1202&format=png&auto=webp&s=7343d3cd72a991096a88a3ebbc7f2e367da635ef

    TLDR: Support told me to delete my ascended armor set since i couldnt wear it and then they tell me that they cant see the deletion in logs and im left now naked without any pants in the shiverpeaks.

    Edit: checking gw2efficency i can clearly see that i had the set on my engineer

    https://preview.redd.it/bxf3evmh2co71.png?width=1305&format=png&auto=webp&s=0072b8c264ecf815b95b5355d8e920f8a3144a5d

    Update: Ticket is now being escalated to a Senior GM, hopefully this will get sorted.

    submitted by /u/thechadez
    [link] [comments]

    5 Websites to Improve Your Guild Wars 2 Experience!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    Fix the Alpine Tower Exploits in WVW

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Both southeast and southwest towers in WVW have horrific exploits to get inside easily without siege, making them the most abusable towers in the game mode.

    People are blatantly abusing them and there's no way to report it, so it's going unpunished.

    submitted by /u/kalkin55
    [link] [comments]

    Vindicator Skills and Traits in Graphic Form

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Any story reason for "Skritt Pistolier" in home instance...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    ...rather than Ftokchak?

    I ran through the personal story and chose to help the sktitt. With other race choices, a named representative from the story shows up in my home instance. In this case, though, instead of Ftokchak or any other named skritt, all the ones that show up are generic names with Ftokchak (or that character model anyway) just being "skritt pistolier".

    Looking at the wiki, I see this is the case with a few NPCs from the other stories, too, but they all still have at least one named remaining.

    I know it is an incredibly minor thing, but I am wondering if there is a specific reason for this in the game. Anyone know?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/tanek_09
    [link] [comments]

    Nostalgia, forgot I had these.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Bladesworn in a Nutshell

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Baseline Staff Ele | Cursed Burning Retreat Variation | 32k

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Pixel Art Daredevil.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    How F2P friendly is the PVP system?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking for a new game and I want one that doesn't take so long to start getting good like ff14. PVP is something I actively enjoy, and when there's mystical elements in play, it further enhances my enjoyment for it. I've heard that you can start playing the PVP in it minutes into the game, but will i be at a disadvantage for being a F2p player? And if so, will it be destiny 2 level?

    submitted by /u/uummoorr
    [link] [comments]

    Bladesworn skills and traits. Quick screenshot compil with Paint.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I just want to get my hands on Bladesworn for one thing...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    to see just how much cooldown reduction is possible to get with the Tactical Reload + Lush Forest combination (in PvE) From my (very limited) theorycrafting I assume it's ... a lot. Like... a very big ... lot. Thing is, when using ammunition skills, using your last charge is what you want to do anyways. So now all your skills get recharged by 1 sec for that. If you use, let's say 7 ammo skills you reduce everythings cooldown by 7 seconds. Which recharges some of your skills already to do it all again. Now, I don't know how exactly some things interact with each other. Like overcharging on Tactical Reload, but that's why I'm excited to try it out for myself. So yeah, I can't wait!

    And if anyone has done some more serious theory crafting, I'm very curious to hear it.

    submitted by /u/Kyrbi9
    [link] [comments]

    The Slublings are escaping! To arms!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Beginner question

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Is this game worth playing in 2021 and what classes are in the game

    submitted by /u/Louie_7456
    [link] [comments]

    Know your Modifiers; An Update on Invincibility in Guild Wars 2

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Several months ago I made a video about being invulnerable in Guild Wars 2 as a Revenant.

    Since that video several things have changed. Retaliation changed into Resolution and several skills and traits have been nerfed and buffed.

    So I figured an update was in order. I tested (almost?) all the Incoming Damage Modifiers to see if they behaved Additively or Multiplicatively.

    What that means and how it's best used I described in the doc and/or vod below (they have the same details, but one has moving pictures)

    Small Summary: Peppercorn food and Protection together reduce the total incoming damage by over 40%. Don't skimp on it.

    Conditions are almost impossible to nullify.

    Revenant can still be Invulnerable all the time in Fractals and in Raids with a bit of help.

    Spreadsheet with my findings and methods

    Doc for more detail

    VoD for more detail

    Liadri 6 Gambits as an Additive Modifier Showcase

    Turai Ossa 7 Gambits attempt as a Frailty Gambit and Multiplicative Showcase

    If you find some errors or discrepancies, do let me know and I'll edit it.

    submitted by /u/DEDouwe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment