• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 20, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Auric Basin: The Experience

    Guild Wars 2 Auric Basin: The Experience


    Auric Basin: The Experience

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Me playing: Why the heck can't I move? My chat:

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    wwwwdad wdadsd asadd

    submitted by /u/Otisnemes
    [link] [comments]

    Some people make fanart... I make "fanmusic". Here is a tune I made, while practising, inspired by GW2

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    An Apology

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I would like to apologize for the post I made days ago claiming that GW2 is nonlinear and unfriendly to new players. I was rude and belligerent because I was angry, and then ashamed when I realized I was responsible for not completing the initial story - which would have set me on the right course instead of bouncing up and down wondering when will I get to 80. I'm going to slow down, take a deep breath, and just play the game. I am fortunate to have a nurturing guild whom I can turn to to determine if I am ready for fractals or raids. Thank you again for putting up with a big crybaby. Hopefully my next postv here won't be filled with ignorance and bile.

    An especially BIG thank you to people who answered my question, even though it was asked so poorly.

    Stay safe.

    submitted by /u/popezaphod
    [link] [comments]

    This is fine.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    [Tool] Exquisite Extract of Nourishment Calculator

    Posted: 20 May 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    My fractal run was pathetic

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Skritt Racing League! (TTS/Roll20/Tabletop game)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Story up top, Google doc and discord below

    Hello Tyrians!

    Today, I present you with the opportunity of a lifetime!

    As you all know, the Skritt have been plaguing Asuran Krewes for centuries. This has lead us to the point that the Arcane Council has been working with the Inquest defectors on new technologies to exterminate the creatures.

    However, one defector's research showed that Skritt breed way too fast and have such a high group intelligence that it is impossible to exterminate them. His project, instead, was on controlling them.

    And today, that research pays off! We turned his idea into a sport. The Skritt Racing League is looking for managers all over Tyria to now pilot a Skritt in the newest racing-blood sport for entertainment, pride, and profit.

    Will you take the challenge?


    Right now, this google doc is a massive work in progress with frequent updates to everything and balance testing occurring daily. Please feel free to play with your friends, ask questions, and keep checking in. I also made guidelines for creating race tracks, but I will also create some tracks when I can.

    Rules: Work in progress, currently good for up to level 3ish Currently on version 0.1

    Discord:I'll be checking in every day, there's also room to make races

    submitted by /u/Privvy_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Seasons and expansion questions

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I just started playing and I am having a blast right now! I love the story of GW and I've been getting really into it, looking into history/lore of the game.

    One thing that confuses me a little bit are the seasons and expansions. I know that when Anet adds a season, they are adding story to the game. How does that look? Like are there more missions in vain of the personal story? Does not having a season significantly affect my gameplay (PvE) if I don't want to buy an old one? I bought the expansions last week, are old seasons included in that?

    I saw that there are new seasons coming out, and I want to make sure that I am ready to continue this amazing story.

    submitted by /u/Jennos
    [link] [comments]

    [CoF] CoE p3 Unrestricted speedrun - 4:30 - also, Engi/Thief p2 solos

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Hey there, after recently discovering how to map break out of CoE we decided to do some unrestricted speedruns of it. Normally in a restricted speedrun, the dungeon is extremely linear with lots of downtime, but under the unrestricted ruleset we have the freedom to use strats that turn the path into 4.5 minutes of nonstop action. Also, since this skip bypasses the laser room that requires at minimum 2 players, CoE has now been added to the soloable list so Crone and I took the opportunity to each do a path 2 solo as well.

    Group PoV: https://youtu.be/z3_F1WOtw9k

    Left (Thief): https://youtu.be/zYD4cuTYdV8

    Crone (Engineer): https://youtu.be/_tTS0Kv7_kM

    Grimjack (Guardian): https://youtu.be/m87SdUZwkWk

    Zetta (Ranger): https://youtu.be/AYZ6eWxvEZc

    Prud (Ranger, potato computer): https://youtu.be/PY17NXfc8Ws

    Left (Thief solo - 9:21): https://youtu.be/NrCQ6lOn78Q

    Crone (Engineer solo - 8:22): https://youtu.be/lEMve27LSOw

    Also, Dozer Pals is recruiting NA players who are interested in doing more records like these, or just fast dungeon tours. Knowledge of the dungeons in general is expected, but the specific speed strats we use can be learned once you join as long as you show a desire to improve. If you're interested, message me on Discord at Left#4587 or Grim at Grimjacke#0681

    submitted by /u/VitarainZero
    [link] [comments]

    As this is the 5th Witcher 3 anniversary, my character is relevant :)

    Posted: 19 May 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    The Shadow of Ebonhawke

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    So happy to finally unlock my own Skyscale! Naming it "Bakunawa".

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    The Music of the Icebrood Saga will come to Soundcloud and Twitch as a Stream

    Posted: 19 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I need that new mount wheel addon pls help

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys i just acquired skyscale and i want to get myself that mount wheel addon... But i only found the old version without rollerbettle and skyscale. Can someone pls help me out and send me a link or something?

    thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/Mateesino
    [link] [comments]

    I've been thinking about the New Warrior Elite Spec and Narrowed it down to 3 ideas.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Issues creating an account

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Hi, so I've been trying to create an account for the past hour, and "an unexpected error has occurred" error continues to pop up, are servers down for this?

    submitted by /u/Origachilies
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][TML]24HR SILVERWASTE MARATHON 05/21/20

    Posted: 19 May 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    [TML] WILL BE HOSTING 24HOUR SILVERWASTE MARATHON LEADED BY:THRALL/SHADOWTAPPZ

    EASTERN TIME: 7:00pm, DATE:5/21/20

    submitted by /u/Shadowtappzz
    [link] [comments]

    Living World how to start

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys !

    I just came back to the game wasn't able to do so before : (.

    I find this game really enjoyable compared to a lot of the actual "mmorpg" really like it so far, then i wanted to know how to start a Living World maybe i do need an expansion but i do not have it, if it s not required then how can i start thoses, that's look cool !

    Thanks you guys!

    submitted by /u/ReliSatsu
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic Power DPS Comparison?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    The benchmarks I see on Snowcrows suggest that Power Chrono (not boon, just straight DPS) has significantly higher average and top DPS than Tempest/Weaver.

    Is this realistically the case in an actual raid setting? Or does Chrono just pull ahead in the vacuum of the training dummy instance?

    submitted by /u/Rohbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment