• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns - Map Completion Routes with TacO Markers

    Guild Wars 2 Heart of Thorns - Map Completion Routes with TacO Markers


    Heart of Thorns - Map Completion Routes with TacO Markers

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    This was I think the most requested marker pack in the past year, so here it is guys😀 This Heart of Thorns Map Completion pack was quite challenging to make so I hope you will like it😀.

    Same as before, all routes start at a point where you enter from the previous map and it's always one uninterrupted line. I've optimized it for Griffon but you can easily follow without it.

    VIDEO GUIDES:

    TacO & Markers Installation

    • Download the latest version of GW2 TacO
    • Extract TacO from the archive somewhere - I recommend Guild Wars 2 folder.
    • Download ALL-IN-ONE markers pack from my website.
    • Move downloaded tw_ALL_IN_ONE.taco file into the POIs folder inside GW2TacO folder (do not unpack it!). Override if asked.
    • You may have to allow using archives from other sources in the file properties or repack the archive (just rename .taco to .zip) it as your own if you don't have admin privileges in the Windows.
    • Launch the game in Windowed Full-Screen mode and TacO as an Admin (does not work on Mac).
    • You can toggle my markers in TacO menu -> Filter Displayed Tactical Markers -> Tekkit's Guides ->

    Check this for more in-depth TacO guide

    If you like my work, you can support me here:-)

    Enjoy😀

    submitted by /u/sankurix
    [link] [comments]

    Never Rush Level Or Skip To Get A Mount. Its a pain in the ass and frustrating but trust me exploring this shit out like a real jungle was one of the best experience you can never get again on GW2

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Haven't seen anyone point this out yet, but you CAN travel to Bjora Marches from Grothmar Valley after completing the story - and this is account wide, as I haven't done any recent story on this character. Still would like the art on the map to connect though...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:05 PM PST

    [Art] Skyscale

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:46 AM PST

    I just returned to GW2 for the first time since launch. My first few minutes in The Forgotten City had me in awe.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:31 PM PST

    A Music Guild Tries to Raid - Part 8

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:55 AM PST

    The At Scheuld is slighty moved for a hour, because of bad math.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    [Suggestion] Add in-game calendar for user generated and meta events

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 12:26 PM PST

    As the title said, will be a good thing to add to the game a calendar where guilds can schedule their meta events. In this way when you need to complete a meta event you know exatly the day and the hour where you can find lots of people to succesfull do it (example: Triple Trouble, Verdant Brink Night Tier 4, and so on).

    Atm is very difficult to catch the big events when you don't have a clue when it occur. There are some websites that offer to guilds a calendar but they aren't up do date and barely updated.

    In game calendar for guilds can be an amazing addition to not miss any meta.

    submitted by /u/Fnights
    [link] [comments]

    obligatory batmen

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    Trying to decide which is best. Ignoring the beard, what do y'all think? I kinda wanna go engineer.

    https://imgur.com/25i6Q3m

    submitted by /u/FreedomPanic
    [link] [comments]

    Boneskinner HARD MODE DUO RENEGADE DESTRUCTION!

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:01 AM PST

    Being able to exchange Eternal Ice for the Skyscale map currencies is such a great feature

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I'm currently finishing my Skyscale collection, because I didn't want to rush it and feel exhausted by it.

    Yesterday I arrived at the point where you have to deliver 250 of all the map currencies. A few of them I had already, but I needed over 100 Difluorite.

    Then I remembered that apart from the vendor in Dragonsfall that exchanges the currencies for Karma, but with a daily limit, there's also a new NPC for that in Bjora Marches.

    BUT: This one wants Karma AND Eternal ice. That seems shitty at first, but:

    1. There is no daily limit

    2. Eternal Ice is pretty easy to get, I already had over 800 of it.

    The conversion rate is 2.5 Eternal Ice for 1 Map Currency. Pretty neat!

    So I could simply get the missing Difluorite.

    TL;DR: The new NPC that gives you map currencies of Season 4 in exchance for Eternal Ice and Karma with no daily limit is pretty great.

    submitted by /u/Arafax
    [link] [comments]

    Globs of Dark Matter, how to get rid of it?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Why can't I join some squads?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Sometimes I can't join some squads under raids LFG (not sure about anywhere else), I've always thought that it was because I was blocked, but appearantly that's not the case.

    I think it happen to me for fractals as well.

    Does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/qweqwe321123
    [link] [comments]

    Guildwars 2 having 100% CPU usage as of recent

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    Hey there!

    As of recent, I'd say since Bjora Marches release I can't open the game and anything else on my PC.
    Even in character selection the game already takes 100% of my CPU, even when all setting are set to minimum.CPU is Intel i5-6600. Anyone got any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Super noob question

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Hello everyone 😊 so as the title says I got a super noob question for y'all 🤣 I am really new to guildwars 2 and played the base game for a few days and fell in love. So as a result I bought the expansions. After getting them I got a thingy called the level 80 boost (I think) are something to that effect. So the question is if I use that can I still play the beginner area and do the missions there and will I be able to do the personal story. Or is that all lost to me if I use that boost?

    submitted by /u/IamBUSHMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger WvW build help.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    So i wanna start doing wvw, what is the best ranger group build? both to surivive and get tags :D
    Thanks

    submitted by /u/highongp10
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstone Dust

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    So in an ironic twist of fate, I have been eating away at 30 stacks of bloodstone dust and finally ran out—I need piles to craft skyscale food. I checked, wondering why my hoards have dwindled and discovered that when you open champ bags on an opener (lvl 54), it doesn't drop bloodstone dust any more. Is there another way to get a modest amount of dust, or am I opening champ bags at level for a while?

    submitted by /u/BarbieQFreak
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think this is a bug or just ludicrous RNG?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    Hello

    According to the "Grand Prize" achievement under the "All or Nothing" achievements for Thunderhead Peaks, I have completed the dwarven rooms puzzle 9 times. I have yet to receive the yellow disk, thus I am prevented from completing the "Dwarven Room Raider" achievement. That means out of 27 attempts at the yellow disk, all have failed.

    Assuming that the disks are not on some sort of schedule, and that each 1 of your 3 attempts are genuinely random every day, you have a 1/5, then 1/4, then 1/3 chance of getting the yellow disk every day. If this is not a bug, then RNGesus is currently putting me on the losing end of a phenomenon that has a 0.000262% chance of happening.

    This is not a complain post, and I did submit an official bug report - I am just curious if anyone else has experienced this particular issue, and what you did to overcome it. I am also interested in additional information regarding this puzzle, e.g. do you think it is actually on daily schedule for all players, is the first disk always blue, etc.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ribblesplash
    [link] [comments]

    Noob got something good? Help?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    So its probably my 2nd week in now after my friend suggested this game to me. Ive been having an absolute blast. I recently bought the expansion and just unlocked my account to full access.

    My point is, i opened a black lions chest and got a dye kit. I opened said dye kit and got an arcane dye. Now a simple google search told me that its worth ~35 to 40 gold and the most expensive in the random dye kit.

    But i just dont know if i should use it for my account or sell it for the gold. My only character is level 79 right now with about 8 gold 50 silver.

    Thoughts would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CrunchyDrink
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any GW2 soundfonts out there? If not GW2, then maybe any that can produce similar sounds to GW2?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Invulnerable mobs after aggro drop

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I noticed recently that on some occasions mobs get "invulnerable". I guess it should happen when you try to cheese the fight (standing on higher ground/unreachable for mob position), but it happens a bit too often for me to believe it's a feature and not a bug. I noticed that when another player is running away from an enemy, the said enemy is becoming invulnerable to my attacks (happened to me in Desolation) or when one of my clones shatters with same effect. It's like whenever mob is losing aggro, it becomes invulnerable for a sec or two. I noticed it for the first time in Kryta, so I guess it's general open world thing.

    It's (as far as I know) open world issue, so not a biggie, but I wonder if it's worth reporting as a bug. Or did I miss something in dev's notes/bug reports on official forum?

    EDIT: Thank you all for answers, now I know it's not a bug, but a feature. I guess I should've spent more time on PoF maps, so I would've noticed it earlier (but I just love Tangled Depths too much...).

    submitted by /u/gen_387
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment