• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Guild Wars Nostalgia-baited Player Looking for Help Picking a Solo Class

    Guild Wars Nostalgia-baited Player Looking for Help Picking a Solo Class


    Nostalgia-baited Player Looking for Help Picking a Solo Class

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    As the title states, I redownloaded the game a couple of days ago and I was thinking of starting fresh. Played this game since launch and stopped a couple of months after Nightfall released. I don't remember a single thing on how to play this game properly lol.

    I heard that you can solo all the campaigns, but is it possible to solo the endgame content with just heroes/henchmen? If so, what's a good class to attempt this with?

    Thanks for taking the time to read!

    submitted by /u/ragnalock
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just came back to the game. I was wondering if there were any active guilds recruiting for some casual stuff like title hunting and dungeons? The guild I'm in now hasn't been active for many years.

    submitted by /u/Kaboose007
    [link] [comments]

    Wajjun Bazaar Henchman Vanquish - Factions Only Account

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Help with getting "Together as One"

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me to get "Together as One." I recently got back to the game and was able to get the racing beetle and daggers for my ranger/assassin, but don't have Proof of Triumph for the elite skill.

    submitted by /u/lofilofilofi
    [link] [comments]

    Help in choosing main profession for first playthrough

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    First of all, hello Guild Wars subreddit community! o/

    Now to my issue. I originally bought the full GW1 package long time ago, somewhere around Guild Wars 2 launch. I made a ranger in the base campaign and played him for the whole... 5 levels before dropping out (probably because GW2 launch). And now, 9 years later, I finally decided to give it another shot. I played for a while on my old ranger to see if this is for me and honestly... it pulled me right in. Now I want to make a fresh character and play through all of the campaigns in order to experience the whole story. There's one problem, though. I'm completely stuck on choosing my main profession.

    I've tried testing max level characters in PvP, but it seems it's not exactly like in GW2 and I only had access to some basic skills. So instead, I decided to write this post and ask community for some advice.

    Now to the professions. I'm starting with Prophecies campaign so I'm limited to the 6 base classes. From these 6 there are 3 that I'm most interested in: Ranger, Mesmer and Monk. I enjoyed every single one of them in my limited testing and that's why it's so hard to choose my main.

    I'm mostly interested in playing solo through the entire storyline, so I doubt I'll be taking part in any PvE group or endgame content. Ideally, I'd like to play a backline support role with a bunch of henchmen (and later heroes) in my party. Something that can throw some buffs/heals on allies and control/debuff enemies. I know Monk can do the first part and Mesmer second, but I'm not sure what combination (Monk/Mesmer or Mesmer/Monk?) would be best for doing both at the same time. Ranger is probably the least suitable for that kind of playstyle, but it is my main in GW2 and it still feels great to play in GW1, so a ranger support (something like Druid from GW2) would also be good. As a bonus, some versatility would also be nice, just so I'm not stuck using the same set of skills for hundreds of hours.

    Anyway, that's pretty much it. I'd appreciate any advice and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Irtan
    [link] [comments]

    help for download 4 Mac pls

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    does anyone know how to install it on the Mac now that you can't get it normally anymore?

    submitted by /u/LadyVein_
    [link] [comments]

    Why does this work?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Why does this work?

    Disclaimer, this is not my build. I keep importing builds I find online and always wanted to try this.

    This build is like the biggest non-brainer melee dervish i could imagine and it works.
    What are your opinions on this build? Can I solo HM Mallyx with it?

    First ability btw is Symbolic Strike, costs 4 adrenaile, deals +12(max 70) dmg for each signet equipped.

    That's all. Rest is combat boons and signets.

    OgGikyqMNJqtpfhJ69hxlWMYBA

    https://preview.redd.it/k478x58kxgo71.png?width=468&format=png&auto=webp&s=bcab9e2ab27e533ef61f4956c981e931d57ab929

    submitted by /u/Ionenschatten
    [link] [comments]

    Giving away leftovers from GWAMM

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Hey there! I recently completed GWAMM and have a few items left like miniatures, alcohol and the like. Since I don't need them anymore, I would be happy to give them away, preferrably to someone who is new/still on his way to GWAMM. So send me a message and it's yours. :-)

    Edit: Thanks for participating; everything has been given away!

    submitted by /u/Silverglance
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for a total noob

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I did it, I actually did it. I persuaded my wife to give Guild Wars a try. She has never played an MMO before, her gaming experience is pretty much exclusively mobile games.

    What campaign would be the best place to start? Personally I prefer Factions however it might be a bit overwhelming. Prophecies could be a good place to start due to the slow pace and the pre-searing.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/BlahYourHamster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment