• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 6, 2021

    Guild Wars Hero meta be like...

    Guild Wars Hero meta be like...


    Hero meta be like...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Doa hm (heroway)

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Hi! Is anyone interested in a doa clear ona friday night? ( right now) or a deep clear? I can do both hm with heros. All youd have to do is fill a slot, no exp neccessary! We can clear some content for fun. I can provide cons and builds, random chat about life. Discord if u want. Jus wanna play. Its Friday 9pm (eastern usa) here. Reply and ill hop on!!!!

    submitted by /u/TizFunk
    [link] [comments]

    Getting ingredients for Obsidian Armor?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I was looking through the armor sets for my paragon and I really liked the Obsidian armor, however, I don't quite understand how to get it (Fissure of Woe?) nor do I understand how to get the ingredients.

    Are there specific places where I can farm the items as a level 19 paragon such as the Glob of Ectomorph?

    Thanks for the help, really enjoying the game :)

    submitted by /u/Kalakoo
    [link] [comments]

    Hero weapon sets

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    hi all! what's the best way for me to get a 40/40 set or cheap weapons for a hero?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/bigpippypippy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment