• Breaking News

    Friday, November 5, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Here's to a wonderful winter, everyone! <3

    Guild Wars 2 Here's to a wonderful winter, everyone! <3


    Here's to a wonderful winter, everyone! <3

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    My 4 year old daughter learning how to play Guildwars it took her a bit to finish the tutorial but eventually got it and this is her completing her first heart mission

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    A Little griffon edit

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Its insane that Fractals is the only place you really need Ascended gear, yet you can't buy the gear just using fractal currencies.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Grandmaster marks are such a dumb idea. The entire point of selling ascended gear at a vendor is to avoid having to craft it. Strikes can buy ascended with just their currency, raids can, hell, even WvW can since you get marks slowly there.

    Fractals for some reason, is the only "endgame" content that doesn't let you buy ascended weapons/armor with just its own currencies. Sure, you have very high chances of getting ascended drops, but those are only at t3 and t4, which doesnt help players getting into fractals.

    I really wish they would remove the grandmaster marks from the fractal vendor, or at least add a way to slowly get them in fractals like in WvW.

    submitted by /u/Coooturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Can you kill downed players in open world?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Alright so I was vibing in open world trying to level my sylvari, then I see a downed player icon on my mini map. I hop on my raptor, and run over to try to rez him. Then my precious little flower boy executes this guy in cold blood. I immediately left out of shock. It was like he was playing pvp, but it was open world.

    Are you able to finish downed players in open world or is this some kind of event/bug?

    submitted by /u/Semifact
    [link] [comments]

    I love seeing scenes like this in the game!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    What factors influenced you to choose your first class?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Hi all! I am currently writing a paper for my games and society class in university. We are currently studying MMOs, so I decided to ask no other than the GW2 community as it was my first MMO.

    Factors that could have influenced what you chose could be aesthetics, abilities, previous experience, or anything else. I would love to hear why you chose the class that you did.

    Your responses are greatly appreciated in me finishing my homework so I can get back to playing more video games.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BestTankmoNA
    [link] [comments]

    I think every beta character should have a Total Makeover Kit in their inventory by default.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    This way more people could experiment with the exclusive hairstyles and faces during the beta. This would probably also encourage people to buy these makeover kits after the beta is over. → More $$$ for Anet.

    submitted by /u/seinakoriste
    [link] [comments]

    99CM SKORVALD - AUTO ATTACK ONLY

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Does Gw2AddOn still work?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Doesn't work after I reinstalled it

    submitted by /u/ToastedToady
    [link] [comments]

    All I really want these days from GW2 is unlockable UI elements...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    What are your hope for the following weeks?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Just curious, now we got all 9 elite specs, what are your hope for the following weeks?

    For my part, and for example, I would Arenanet to do some weekly "3 elites specs" blog post or communication, where they would basically write "we've read all your feedback, here what we're gonna change, here what we're not gonna change, and here's why"

    For me it was my major interest, and still is, this is why I don't want Arenanet to release the elite specs as they were, but improve them all based on community feedback.

    submitted by /u/Neilug_Hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary weapon stream? Was I hallucinating?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I could swear recently I saw a roadmap of streams ArenaNet would be hosting over November, and one of them was showing the legendary weapons sometime in November (Nov 12?)

    However I cannot find the News page anymore.

    Was I tripping or was that mentioned somewhere and taken down?

    submitted by /u/Anon_throwawayacc20
    [link] [comments]

    Help with keybind

    Posted: 05 Nov 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    So I've already tried to find a solution for this in a while, couldn't find. Maybe one of you know.

    I did rebind my NUM_9 to a mouse button, and was using it for mount keybinds, num_9 is jackal, ctrl+num_9 is springer, alt+num_9 is gryphon, and ctrl+alt+num_9 was raptor, it was working fine.

    Some days ago I formatted the PC, and the ctrl+alt+num_9 stopped working. The game doesn't let me bind this anymore, I have the same keyboard layout in my system (or I think so) does anyone has a clue?

    Edit: Keyboard layout is United-States International.

    submitted by /u/pimpaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment