• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 7, 2021

    Guild Wars (Full disclosure, I mained this for like 5 years)

    Guild Wars (Full disclosure, I mained this for like 5 years)


    (Full disclosure, I mained this for like 5 years)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    "Worst" Vanquishes?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Got nostalgic for the game the other day after being away for probably ten years. Played around with a few hero party builds, got them kitted out, and have been having an absolute blast going through a lot of content I never explored back in the day, especially stuff in Elona and EotN.

    Never did Vanquishes back then either, started checking off Elona and found those really enjoyable, but then today I picked up the Zaishen daily for Talus Chute and it was pretty much the least fun I have ever had.

    Not sure if I'm just still sick of Talus a decade later because I used to pretty much live in Drok's, but it made me wonder if there were any others that stand out as particularly tedious so I can bite the bullet and knock them out early?

    submitted by /u/PaleHeretic
    [link] [comments]

    Levelling

    Posted: 07 Nov 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Is there a way for me to level fast or any guides about on how to get through the game? I am a little confused

    submitted by /u/AromaticMushroom
    [link] [comments]

    Uncharted Territory Quest and Subsequent mission help

    Posted: 06 Nov 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I seem to be struggling with this mission and will need help with the subsequent mission. I'd appreciate the help if anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/corncrackerz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment