• Breaking News

    Monday, October 11, 2021

    Guild Wars Jaw Smokeskin was generous today! :)

    Guild Wars Jaw Smokeskin was generous today! :)


    Jaw Smokeskin was generous today! :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Finally got round to properly displaying my skill pins!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    looking for a casual guild

    Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    hello

    returning player here. only 453 hours played across all characfters the last 193 months.

    looking for a social guild, while lvling and playing my 20 warrior/monk.

    maybe someone even wants to join some leveling!

    submitted by /u/secretpharmacy
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden City of Ahdashim vanquish

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Hello fellow GW players, I recently came back to the game after at last 8 years break. I decided I want to finish vanquishing Elona (the only map I have not finished) and decided to take on the Hidden City of Ahdashim. Well, I failed miserably. Builds I used in the past (triple necro, ritualists spamming ghosts, and some AoE) does not work here, as enemies are usually djiins which leave no corpses to revive and use effective attacks against my party. Do you have any tips or hints on builds which can be successful here? I totally forgot how certain abilities work, so I can hardly create an effective build myself right now.

    submitted by /u/Fox_Is_Gone
    [link] [comments]

    Those two old teambuilds from Guru look strong, wow ?!! Could they be adapted into something playable in 2021?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Those two old teambuilds from Guru look strong, wow ?!! Could they be adapted into something playable in 2021?

    Rangerway and Spiritnuke

    I suck at making builds but don't those two look good on paper? that rangerway is soo like the old topk team <3 but with together at one it could be even better !

    the second one with the perma-kd way and the spirit army is also very original, I never saw any other teambuild like this one.

    And the author's explanations sound convincing, he explains in detail how the builds works and what the synergies are. He says that he went through UW, FoW HM, Doa HM and all very easily with those which got me interested... !

    i didn't found those builds on pvx so that's why i'm posting here, maybe you know more about them. Are those still really good today, can they be tweaked into something great, or do they suck balls?

    Peace <3

    Rangerway

    Spiritnuke

    submitted by /u/JuggernautGlass4702
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin' for a guild

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm a returning player and quite a casual gamer. I dabble here and there in GW for a relaxing experience. Curious if there are any guilds out there I can join to have ppl to chat with while I play.

    Cheers.

    N

    submitted by /u/GuidedByNors
    [link] [comments]

    Client Installer Not Installing

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey and thanks in advance for your time in reading. Well, pretty self explanatory: when I go to the ArenaNet website and double click on Client Installer for GW 1 nothing happens...

    I figure it's something to do with an authorization in my own hardware but totally clueless and frustrated. If anyone else had ever experienced this or heard anything about this type of situation I would be eager to hear your workaround.

    Ty!!

    submitted by /u/BwackGul
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to buy GW on sale for HoM rewards

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can buy the game on sale? I'm an avid GW2 player, and I'm interested in the HoM rewards and experiencing this well-reviewed game for myself. I know that this has been asked a lot already, so sorry in advance.

    submitted by /u/Neocyte
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult is it to get HoM up? (Specifically to level 21)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Hi, just as the title says, how difficult/how long does it take to get up to level 21 (The Rockfur racoon)

    submitted by /u/LikeAndrejButWorse
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars Classic

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Would this interest anyone? I played the game a couple months after original release and saw most of the iterations of updates and changes made to the game. I feel guild wars has very unique and appealing pvp systems and i cant believe it hasnt been mass copied amongst other mmos.

    submitted by /u/buddyleex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment