• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Guild Wars This game had the best community, thanks for all the times

    Guild Wars This game had the best community, thanks for all the times


    This game had the best community, thanks for all the times

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I was watching a "Why are MMOs so isolating nowadays" videos you come across nowadays, and was reminded of how awesome Guild Wars 1 community was (and probably is)

    I quit GW1 at 2007, and since then had gone through multiple MMOs, WoW, GW2, Aeon, FF14 etc you name it. But I have never had the MMO friendships and relationships I had. It is not nostalgia either (at least no wholly I do not think), the community was alive and proactive, not a moment didnt go of you hanging out in town that you had people approaching you, talking to each other, and even maxed out players who used the game as a social venue, acting all untouchable in you black dyed armor (I miss you too! QQ) Not even going into the cohesive storyline, difficulty of content, God tier PvP (I mean I do not think I need to reiterate it here)

    In an industry that seems to still get so many thing wrong about MMOs, Guild Wars go almost all of it right. What a legend. Thank you for being part of my childhood and teenage years.

    submitted by /u/HierophanticRose
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to Make a Guild Wars Iceberg!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm currently trying to gather a bunch of random trivia and hidden secrets. I plan to make a video on the subject but I need more info first. Here is what I have already!

    1. Ashford Abby Ghost

    2. Arachnia Spider god Gw.dat

    3. Ancient Weapon (also in gw2)

    4. Guild Wars Utopia

    5. Xunlani Magic Chest and Magic Gate

    6. Mursaat Rally in Maguuma Stade

    7.Dhuum Suspended/Terminated Spawn

    8.Cynn Thong

    1. Design a Weapon Content 2005/ 2007

    2. "The Frog" Gaile Gray minis

    11.Aion Wings

    12.Botomless Pit

    1. The Game Stop GW:EN commercial

    2. Drakkar in GW1

    15.Bahltek

    16.Tombs of Drascir pvp

    1. Day of The Tengu

    18.Old Arenas

    Any other ideas would be great! Thanks a bunch

    submitted by /u/TheLazySage7
    [link] [comments]

    Haters Gonna Hate

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Worst of ArenaNet's "intended" skill combinations?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Some of the skill combos simply do not work in practical play. Which are the worst combinations as ArenaNet designed them?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/IHKPruefling
    [link] [comments]

    Can u bind skills to a mmo mouse ?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Returning player: what to do with all of these birthday presents?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    I have 7 gifts for all 8 characters plus birthday vouchers.

    Inventory space is already way too low with all these minis, mats, and other things I can't throw away (I'm mostly scared of the minis).

    What would your process be now that you know what's inside and what to do with them?

    submitted by /u/jal0001
    [link] [comments]

    is there any guide on EotN pve skills?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    hello, returning player here. I mostly played on my Warr back then and I'm just now finding the patience to roll new toons. I was wondering if anyone got a guide or walk-through of EotN skills, aside from the wiki ? some are really straightforward to find (eye ones, asura, most of the norn ones) but the ebon ones, there's probably an optimized path through leveling/first clear of EotN, but I don't have the knowledge for it. +I couldn't use them on my Warr b4 anyway :)

    submitted by /u/kerhor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment