• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Guild Wars No amigo, you do not. Join us for PvE and PvP adventures!

    Guild Wars No amigo, you do not. Join us for PvE and PvP adventures!


    No amigo, you do not. Join us for PvE and PvP adventures!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Why no boss key?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I have not played in years. I decided to come back and start off doing some dungeons. I went to do shards of orr. When I went into the dungeon where the boss is supposed to be on level 1 it is empty. I didn't think there was a trigger to start a dungeon just go in and fight through it. Am I remembering it wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DougGunn55
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on what to do next

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    So I've recently completed all 3 campaigns on Hard Mode (and completed EOTN). Just wondering what the most fun thing would be to work on next?

    Do I jump straight into GW2 having never played it before?

    Start HM vanquishing areas?

    I'm not the biggest fan of grinding titles to achieve GWAMM but would people consider Vanquishing + Cartography a fun way to kill a few hours?

    submitted by /u/aidm99
    [link] [comments]

    Speed clearing guilds/alliances

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    I picked up GW again a couple of weeks back. I used to do dungeon SC or UW/FOW/DoA. I was wondering if there are any active communities still doing this? I might be rusty so preferably want to do some test runs as well maybe with teaching new techniques (i come from the A/Any perm SC era)

    submitted by /u/bverhaar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment