• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Guild Wars Dead Sword farming with a Paragon!

    Guild Wars Dead Sword farming with a Paragon!


    Dead Sword farming with a Paragon!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Best speed boost for my ritualist?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    so i chose the profession with NO running skills whatsoever. What's a good secondary profession to get a running skill for? I enjoy having a speed boost, it's helpful for PvE//running away// cartographer titles.

    I remember zooming everywhere on my Ele with Windborne Speed, especially since I mained Air ele. It was so fun. I started using Ranger secondary to use Zojun's Haste but the 30s countdown is killing me.

    any suggestions? Should I use Sprint for the time being? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wild__leeks
    [link] [comments]

    Heroes skills

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Is there any way to learn heroes "Mark of Rodgrot"? I don't see it in any hero skill trainer.

    submitted by /u/Ancient-Cause1276
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite farm to do?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I'm new to farming and would love some ideas on where to start. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Grossman006
    [link] [comments]

    One primary way?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    For starters I refuse to use Mesmer way for obvious reasons, trying to go a bit more off meta.I recently tried to some success get a paragon way up and going. But relying on heroes to maintain Heroic Refrain was trouble at times. With a wee one at home I can't be the sole maintainer either due to real life calls. The reset-up was annoying so decided to try another one primary-way. I was thinking either Dervish or perhaps Elementalist, but open to more. Seems to me the Elementalist might have a bit more viability than others. Any inputs or ideas would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Soven26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment