• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Guild Wars Forgotten Outposts

    Guild Wars Forgotten Outposts


    Forgotten Outposts

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Was doing some vanquishing and came across the entrance to Maguuma Stade. Such a forgotten outpost, even in the best years of Guild Wars. What are some of your favorite forgotten Outposts?

    A few more that come to mind are Ice Tooth Cave, Port Sledge and Heros Audience ✌️

    submitted by /u/phunkymango
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars - The Deep (Full Run)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Ecto farming.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 07:26 AM PST

    Ecto farming.

    Hello there!

    I've been working on getting myself GWAMM and have finished 28 titles so far. However now there doesn't seem to be any easy titles left for me to. I've asked around a bit and most people seem to think that drunkard and sweet tooth are the ones I should definitely go for. That leaves me with some problems tough, I've never really been any good at earning money in this game and most of what I've earnt during my journey to GWAMM so far has gone into my hero team.

    The way I've been earning money so far is by simply identifying everything and then selling it to a merchant ingame. Some runes and stuff I try to sell in kamadan or directly to a rune trader. I recently learnt that I should have probably been salvaging everything to get crafting mats (except for wood planks), something I haven't done.

    So I think I need about 300 ecto. I have 3 so far... clearly I've never farmed them or otherwise tried to get them, so I'm a real rookie when it comes down to it. My plan is to do Nicholas the Traveler and then selling the Gifts of the Traveler for ecto, eventually liquifying it to gold at a material merchant and then finally buy Dwarven Ale and Red Bean Cake. Only doing Nicholas the Traveler would take a long time though and I would like to speed things up by making earnings using other methods as well.

    I could really use any advice on how to earn money in this game as I am currently quite clueless... I've watched some videos on the subject but most seem to be really old and I've also heard that farming stuff isn't very good anymore due to bots? I don't really get it, so farming ecto straight from, say the underworld, isn't a good method?

    I should also mention that I haven't done much trading with other players other from when I absolutely needed it. I am of course aware of Kamadan Trade Chat but I fear that buying stuff and selling them for a profit is a little bit too advanced for me. PvP content is also something I stay away from. I mostly play alone and keep to myself so solo content is preferable, I don't want to piss people off.

    My titles so far, going for drunkard and sweet tooth to top it off.

    Any and all tips are greatly appreciated, from simple everyday things I should do, to actual farms and what not! Thank you, take care!

    submitted by /u/RogerAnders
    [link] [comments]

    Most Immersive Profession for Story Purposes

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PST

    Hi all, so I've been jumping back and forth between characters trying to get a feel for which profession blends most naturally with the story/ tone and the NPCs.

    I will be starting in Prophecies and playing the game chronologically. Thus I am limited to one of the core professions.

    I am not too concerned about the meta for this toon but it would be nice to still be useful in player groups.

    Having played up until Yaks Bend on Ele and War; I felt the warrior blended best so far with the story/ tone and NPCs.

    I'm looking forward to hearing what you all think.

    submitted by /u/Vhakd
    [link] [comments]

    Fear of getting banned

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:09 AM PST

    Long story short, I'm working towards gwamm, debating what titles to go for. I told my brother what I was doing a few months ago. Well, yesterday he asked me to log on and sent me Battle Isle Iced Tea and Delicious cakes for sweet tooth and drunkard. Said he got them by farming and trading (he's been playing lots of games recently so I didn't question it). I used all the items, but got suspicious after a few hours. I know, stupid.

    He confessed to having bought the items using RMT a few minutes before asking me to log in. I'm very scared of getting banned now, especially since we share ip. What do I do? Is there a way to remove my titles so I can get them legitimately (I haven't put them in hom yet)? Even a way to rollback my account?

    Is there anything I can do? I don't want to contact support just for them to ban me.

    submitted by /u/Khaelumia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment