• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Guild Wars Returning player question

    Guild Wars Returning player question


    Returning player question

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Hey everyone!

    I played GW back in the day, started in Beta and stopped probably 10 years ago. Reading this sub really got me wanting to get back in. Here is my problem...

    I only have a work laptop as it's all I've needed for a while. I know my login email, but not my password. I know several character names. I do not have any original CDs or codes.

    Thanks to sports betting becoming legal in the state of Michigan I've saved up enough side money to buy a nice personal computer, I would really only use it for GW. That being said, I don't feel like starting from scratch. In everyone's experience what are the chances I'll be able to get my old account back? I don't want to spend my money if I'm not going to be able to get on my old account.

    Thanks in advance for the advice/thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Jp9312
    [link] [comments]

    Is there ever a sale on Guild Wars 1: Complete Collection

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I am looking at getting into the original Guild Wars. Does Guild Wars 1: Complete Collection ever go on sale?

    submitted by /u/JavisoGaming
    [link] [comments]

    HOH

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    Is halls still active?? I remember my days of guild wars Hall of heroes builds.

    submitted by /u/no_mans_floor
    [link] [comments]

    Is their still a good player base in Prophecies?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    I have been thinking about jumping back into GW1 but I really want to start from pre-searing and play through prophecies. Is there still any people playing prophecies or is all the player base in the later expansions? I don't mind having to do missions with bots but having real people every once in a while is nice

    submitted by /u/Cshack30
    [link] [comments]

    Are you guys able to login fine right now?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    Im getting multiple error codes for the same issue. Network error please check your connection to the internet

    submitted by /u/Life2311
    [link] [comments]

    Any HM YouTube dungeon heroe channels?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Just recently came back and trying dungeons. Having a hard time so wondering if anyone know any hm YouTube dungeon heroe runs with a Mesmer player that I can see?

    submitted by /u/jpredd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment