• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 I love the Lovecraftian theme, so I created something as a Deep One, a Karka Infested Warrior (Gas Mask, Barbaric gloves and Shoulder, banded Coat chest, Armaggedon Leggings and Graves, Karka Shell Backpack and Orrian Weapons), Hope u like it =)

    Guild Wars 2 I love the Lovecraftian theme, so I created something as a Deep One, a Karka Infested Warrior (Gas Mask, Barbaric gloves and Shoulder, banded Coat chest, Armaggedon Leggings and Graves, Karka Shell Backpack and Orrian Weapons), Hope u like it =)


    I love the Lovecraftian theme, so I created something as a Deep One, a Karka Infested Warrior (Gas Mask, Barbaric gloves and Shoulder, banded Coat chest, Armaggedon Leggings and Graves, Karka Shell Backpack and Orrian Weapons), Hope u like it =)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Please Anet we NEED the gw1 lobster bird as a ranger pet when we go to Cantha

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:36 PM PST

    Shout out for the Chuka and Champawat collections

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:33 AM PST

    I hate jumping puzzles. My PC is a potato and I have a crappy, laggy Internet connection. After shelving it for a while, I've restarted the collection for Chuka and Champawat, and I have to say - I'm actually enjoying it.

    The required jumping puzzles are doable, even on my hopeless PC, and they provide just the right amount of challenge and story to keep the whole thing interesting and fun.

    This is my 8th Legendary, and I have to say it's the first one that feels fun instead of a grind. Top work by the Arenanet devs.

    submitted by /u/prestelpirate
    [link] [comments]

    It's late but I didn't have the idea in time

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    [Art] Commission

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:49 AM PST

    The problem of easy WvW dailies

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:52 AM PST

    The real reason why the Grand Exalted Chests are spherical. :3 (made with Blender)

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    Exalted Sniping Bow Skin "will unlock the skin in your wardrobe and grant a transmutation charge."

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Kicked from squad message not showing?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    Probably being dense here, but on my alt account, the kicked from squad message does not show. Gone through all the settings and can't see anything obvious, what am I missing?

    Just to clarify, if I join my alt and main to a squad, and kick my alt, I get the following message: https://i.imgur.com/XfxZ68v.png

    I should also get that on the alt but dont.

    submitted by /u/flamedbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Voice of the Fallen and Claw of the Fallen - Strike Mission Guides

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Hello everyone! Thank you so much for everyone's feedback and love! I just released the latest video, the long guide for this strike mission. Hope you all enjoy it! Or at least enjoy the humor :)!

    Long Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlBOpiBnlb8&feature=youtu.be

    For those that want, here is the link to the quick guide to the same fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ1W6W-vwPU&feature=youtu.be

    Love you guys!

    submitted by /u/Pritch7
    [link] [comments]

    Dream of a Thorn messed up

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:32 AM PST

    I set out to do Dream of a Thorn to restore the Caldbog sword. Got all the motes and all the shards. But I am lost as to what is the next step?

    I read on wiki that I need to do the First Vision story chapter but I don't see it.. help?

    submitted by /u/Nestalna
    [link] [comments]

    Can we talk about the in-combat voice acting?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    I'm playing in French, as a female human Weaver. I'm really impressed by the voice acting of that particular setup, at least in-combat. I can't say the same for... Some of the dialogs which seems straight up messed up, but I just wanted to address a huge shout-out to the voice actress of my Commander which never cease to immerge me and put a nice realism layer to the fights.

    "Vos coutures commencent à craquer..."

    Same shout-out to ANet, it's something that gives another layer of immersion to fights, hearing other players' interactions and character voices. I love it.

    submitted by /u/VaubanParty
    [link] [comments]

    Round 2! FIGHT!!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Hello Guild Wars 2!! I'm back with more GW2 Raid League (with Partial ArenaNet sponsored prize pool)

    Stream & Event info

    February 19th will mark the start of round 2 of the Winter Split 2021. Boss draw will be done on stream at https://www.twitch.tv/evochron13 at 19:00 (7pm CET [+1UTC]) / 13:00 (1pm EST [-5UTC]) / 10:00 (10am PST [-8UTC]). For rules and how to enter see further down for rules and entry will be based on submissions (Please check out the original post on the Raid League for a summary but the most details will be on other venues). Join us on the Discord, check out our Website, follow the Twitter.

    VODs & Recaps

    You may have seen our broadcast last month for the results of 19 squads take on Xera and Matthias competing for the fastest kill given time restrictions of 1 grind hour allotted per boss and 1 week's accessibility time. This month, our results show will take place on February 28 at 20:00 (7pm CET [+1UTC]) / 14:00 (1pm EST [-5UTC]) / 11:00 (10am PST [-8UTC]).

    We have our VoD's uploaded to our new YouTube now too! We need to reach 100 subscribers to go for a human readable URL. We're just as much a part of the overall GW2 Community as everyone else. Come support the GW2 Raid Community or just watch the fruits of a lot of teams' hard work.

    To promote diversity and cycling through to show off as many bosses as possible, bosses drawn from previous months are removed from the draw pool.

    Out of the Draw pool for February:

    Cardinal Adina
    Sabetha the Saboteur
    Conjured Amalgamate
    Qadim (Mythwright Gambit)
    Deimos
    Cardinal Sabir
    Matthias Gabrel
    Xera

    Rules & Documents Update

    We further more have a new document with rules and clarifications. We still take inspiration and leads from speedrun.com but we will not adhere with SRDC changes in the category rules mid split from now on. Please treat this rules set as the go-to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14YSMxbB_vIKso1HRrpCUAAerpYUH4LuRWiSKOp-mKtg/edit?usp=sharing.

    PRIZE POOL UPDATE:

    We are continuing to accept donations and are about 75 gold away from the 3500g base goal (Goal ends in March) but a reminder that we have stretch goal of 7000g total to retroactively award tier rewards per round. Please send donations to

    League Prize Pool

    or account name

    uGoz.4157 

    (Items are preferred to avoid gold cap). Don't forget to mention how you would like to be credited (or anonymously if you'd prefer)

    submitted by /u/Evochron13
    [link] [comments]

    Been split between Engi and Ele difficulty, viability and reliance on team mates

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game and wanted to decide a prof i can get my teeth into.

    and after taking class fantasy, and endgame(in all aspects of the game) into consideration i ended up on 4proffs, ele, engi, necro and ranger. out of the 4 im mostly exited over ele and engi however one thing that keeps bugging me is eles squishiness and difficulty to learn/reliance on party members, and engis micro management and the punishment of doing it wrong.

    Now i know both of the issues exists and im ok with both of them being there, my worry comes from how much it affects them. for example:

    Ele, i know their dps rotation is long and the class itself is squish with lot of reliance on buff upkeep from others, but how much does it fuck'em up by not having competent party members, or death by minor(or major) miss-positioning?

    same can be said about engi, but i hope i got the point out (hehe). I was wondering if any more experienced player in both of these proffs can give me little more insight because i sadly haven't touched endgame content that much, and not at all with these professions, so anything that can shred some light into my predicament would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gaara779
    [link] [comments]

    ArcDPS Instructions/HomePage - Area Stats

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    I have ArcDPS loaded but I'm trying to understand some of these myriad options, but I can't find any ArcDPS homepage or 'official' manual.

    In particular, Area Stats:

    1. I only see my damage, not anyone else's in the area (e.g, when doing a bounty), even though I have Area Stats selected. Do we have to be in the same party/squad for others to be shown?
    2. What do the sub-option choices 1-8 under the "+" sign do? All they seem to do for me is create duplicate Damage bars.

    Bonus question:

    • My top two Self Skills are Burning and Bleeding - they account for ~65% of all dmg. But is there a way to see a breakdown of what skills generated all that burning and bleeding?
    submitted by /u/Tawinn
    [link] [comments]

    Malice confusion

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    I'm currently working on Deadeye after finishing Daredevil. I am not really clear on what Malice does as a game mechanic. Can anyone give me a quick breakdown in its effects/abilities and how its best utilized please?

    submitted by /u/Dreadphil13
    [link] [comments]

    About to craft my first ascended armor set

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Tomorrow I'll craft my first full set of ascended heavy armor. I plan on using the exotic intricate viper's insignia to change the armor's stats to viper's (Yassith's).

    I was going to use https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/ascended to choose the cheapest set to craft. That seems to be Morbach's. The chest piece costs 30g 89s 41c (with daily craft on 'no').

    This got me a bit suspicious. 30g is a lot cheaper than the other chest armors, which ramp up after 50 to become much more expensive.

    My question is: can I really reroll that cheap Morbach to a Yassith's in the mystic forge, or is there a catch? And if so, why is Morbach actually that much cheaper?

    Like I said: this is my first ascended armor set craft. I'd rather not screw up, hence my question. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/the_lurker_420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment