• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Bone Staff

    Guild Wars Dark Prophecies - Bone Staff


    Dark Prophecies - Bone Staff

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    Beast master builds!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    I never used this. And generally it's a niche underused build. I tried some BM builds recently and I was blown away! It hits like a truck! Granted most is single target damage but man it is strong. On top of that you can optimize it with great dwarf weapon on the pet. Give it a try highly recommend!

    submitted by /u/Ftdffdfdrdd
    [link] [comments]

    GameStop short-squeeze side-effect

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:43 PM PST

    GameStop short-squeeze side-effect

    Several other securities saw dramatic increase in their prices:

    https://preview.redd.it/3ypmklvirxe61.png?width=1885&format=png&auto=webp&s=b0fc916dbae5484ddc9f160650d79bb07fc611be

    When informed that somebody might have been short-selling his company, Mr. Koss made the following comment:

    https://preview.redd.it/ehjk70forxe61.png?width=300&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9032ab63ed5838974b89aa915cd1da9a381422e

    submitted by /u/Bu11etmagnet
    [link] [comments]

    Like, comment, and subscribe for more videos!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Any data on rare drops?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Just a curiosity really. I was playing Borlis Pass on Normal Mode yesterday and I got a gold weapon drop. I don't think I've ever seen a gold drop that early in the game. So I'm curious, is there any data people have collected about the earliest you can find gold items? Aside from obviously Charr Kits and other gold exclusive to Pre Searing.

    submitted by /u/Fruzenius
    [link] [comments]

    PlayOnMac Questions!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I don't have a PC any more so I'm having to play on my iMac. Horrendous. I know. Anyways, I'm having some slight issues and I was hoping someone here could help me.

    • Builds: I am able to save builds and they go to a folder, that folder exists and I can see the builds. However, I am unable to load the builds in Guild Wars through the Skills window.
    • Full screen: This is a strange one, for some reason when I am in full screen, there is a black strip at the top. This has something to do with where the original minimise, maximise, close window options would be on Windows. For some reason this black strip appears to interfere with the ratio slightly and everything is squished. When I started playing it yesterday it was working normally, but today, for some reason, it does not seem to work.
    • Zooming: I'm having problems with the zoom and my mouse, it's basically all the way zoomed in (first person mode) or it's all the way out.

    If anyone could assist with either problem, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/Sej97GW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment