• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Guild Wars You got this ban wrong Guild Wars

    Guild Wars You got this ban wrong Guild Wars


    You got this ban wrong Guild Wars

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:12 PM PST

    Hi,

    We have reviewed this account and found it participating in, or directly associated to, high risk or malicious behaviour. In an effort to maintain a safe and fun environment for all of our players, this account has been closed and is ineligible to be reopened for any reason, under any circumstance.

    The decision to close this account is final. As such, any further replies or new support tickets regarding this account or issue may not receive a response.

    Regards,

    Czeah
    Guild Wars Support Team
    http://help.guildwars.com/

    My main account got banned for the above. I did not bot or talk shit to anyone. I want to know what did I do wrong that is high risk and malicious? I have been doing mainly Zaishen Mission and Vanquishing and I play alone.

    submitted by /u/Audience-Jumpy
    [link] [comments]

    DirectSong game audio files

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:26 AM PST

    GvG Site?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Would people be interested in a site/Google doc that would start to set up GvG matches? Especially in North America?

    submitted by /u/Krydia_Seriphzion
    [link] [comments]

    Plat questions

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Not entirely sure what to do for money grind. (I keep putting this off for other games lol)

    Dervish main. Generally my personal gear is good but might need a few changes. Heroes not so much still. They need just about everything I'd say. Down side I believe I am only sitting about 25 plat and 13 ecto and thats it

    Main goals are to firstly get my obsidian armour set finally and enough zkeys for my hom PvP title at some point. Gear my heroes enough to do content. As enough to afford destroyer weapons or something to fill that part of the hom as well

    Any info helps!

    Edit: think I have some what of a plan atm. Since friend has already gotten his gwamm long ago might be able to help speed up the farming abit. Both of us doing Nick the traveler to start and easier farm to get rolling

    submitted by /u/GG_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Can a Prophecies character be run straight to Nahpui?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Or do they need to complete the primary quests to get there?

    I've done some searching but my google-fu is failing me on this.

    Edit: I mean literally run there. Like a droknar run but from kaineng to nahpui and do the mission in order to change the secondary profession.

    submitted by /u/winter_rois
    [link] [comments]

    Factions Campaign Tips/Advice? *NEW PLAYER*

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I decided that I want to play through Guild Wars Factions since I remember playing it as a kid and have a lot of fond memories playing the game... BUT I never made it past like 25% of the story line since I was so young. I think I'm going to role an Assassin since that was my favorite class as a kid. Do you guys have any tips or advice for someone that isn't very knowledgeable on the game? I would appreciate any knowledge before I start this long awaited journey!

    I do plan on playing through Prophecies and Nightfall, but I wanted to start with Factions since that is the game I have nostalgia playing back in the day.

    I may post updates on here during my playthrough as well :)

    submitted by /u/TheVenQua
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezing in Kamadan (Fatal error 2)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    I'm not sure anyone will be able to help me with my specific use case, but worth a shot.

    I play on linux with Lutris. It's been rock solid stable forever to play guildwars this way, but launching the game to play this week I've been getting freezing in places like Kamadan. I do experience infrequent stutters when new assets are loading, but this is a full-on freeze. I've tried fiddling with some settings in lutris and updating everything to the newest version in linux, but nothing seems to be fixing the problem.

    I checked the arenanet.log file, and this is the output:

    Fatal error (2): Exception

    Exception Code: 3221225477 (0 172)

    When: 2/2/2021 12:56:04

    File: ......\Core\Platform\Windows\Exe\Error\ExeError.cpp(420)

    Any input appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FieldsofBlue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment