• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Guild Wars 2 Hidden Gem: Miss Mipp has special dialogue when you have a Chuka tiger on your back

    Guild Wars 2 Hidden Gem: Miss Mipp has special dialogue when you have a Chuka tiger on your back


    Hidden Gem: Miss Mipp has special dialogue when you have a Chuka tiger on your back

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    Research study on loot boxes, mental health and gambling - can you help out?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    My name's Prof. Pete Etchells, and I'm a video games researcher at Bath Spa University, UK. I'm currently conducting some research on the relationship between loot box purchase behaviours, gambling, and mental health, and need a fairly substantial number of participants - 5,000 in total, so any help would be greatly appreciated. While a number of current studies suggest a correlational relationship between loot boxes and gambling behaviours, we know relatively little about the impact on mental health, or how substantial an effect there is.

    If you're interested, in order to take part you must be 18 years or older, and have played a game involving loot box mechanics in the past month.

    You can find the study here, it should take about 10 minutes to complete: https://bathspa.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/loot-boxes-mental-health - thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/epoch157
    [link] [comments]

    Leaked EoD endgame content

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    3 Years later! Alliances!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    EoD Elite Speculation 2: Revenant

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Mounts on Touchbar!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Mounts on Touchbar!

    https://preview.redd.it/hdac8vcjuxe61.png?width=1836&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e6366dfa8252d06c20449d57cc40aa6221a49d5

    Since Mac support is ending for Guildwars2, I have been using GeForce Now to play the game. Unfortunately the radial mount addon doesn't work with Geforce Now. My solution? Mounts on the touchbar!

    I used BetterTouchTool to make this possible. Hope this inspires any other mac users out there!

    submitted by /u/SnooMacarons5555
    [link] [comments]

    "New Meta B*tch" fella in Fractals

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:28 PM PST

    So basicly, I made my ususal T3 daylies with friends. We are always 3-4 so we opened the lfg and got 2 extra player. We entered the first one (the highest since we start at the most difficult and end with the easiest) as we noticed that one FB had only AR of 54... In T3 I think it was 63. We struggelet at a boss and he ranted what we have to do and this would be our last chance and then he left after he died the third time in a row in the first 10 seconds. I told him that he shouldnt do any T3 with such a low AR and be thankfull that we where ready to carry him even thoug he was the one messing the mechanic. He told me that im a B*tch and he dont need AR cause he outheals it and that would be the new meta. I gladly told him that its not possible to outheal Agony if you have only 54 in a Fractal that recomends 100 AR.

    But now I wonder, is there someone really telling noobs to "outheal" agony instead of getting their AR ? Am I missing a new Cheese strategy ? I figured out that many player expirience that a lot of guys dont know how Agony works or that it even exists.. So tell me what do you think.

    submitted by /u/Stalkster
    [link] [comments]

    I think I took a wrong turn somewhere.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    Is permanent bank contract worth grinding for?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:20 AM PST

    I've been grinding away saving gold for it but I'm getting so burnt out. Having said that, I've never had over 2000g but now I do and my urge to spend is increasing... like just buy bl keys and go ham (I have a stack of bl chests)... should I just gear all my characters with 32 slot bags and be done with it? I do have mistlock lounge but even that can't compare to the convenience of a bank menu just popping in your screen without any loading screen.

    Inventory wars is the true end game and the legendary permanent bank is so unattainable...

    submitted by /u/BlionKing
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into GW2

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:56 PM PST

    Title says itself but some more info and questions:
    I watched a video and the game looks very fun and promising, I've wanted to play an mmo like this for a loooong time.
    So, onto some questions.
    -Is the steam version anything different than downloading the game from their website?
    -Can i easily find a group to raid with?
    -Is the community welcoming and friendly or toxic?
    anything else you want to add feel free!

    submitted by /u/IbbiMoon
    [link] [comments]

    So how can I join the Inquest?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    They seem both more productive, MUCH more competent, more goal-oriented and vastly more interesting than the banal GW2 Orders (that seem to utterly vanish in importance anyway).

    So where can I sign up?

    submitted by /u/styopa
    [link] [comments]

    How bad is "Continuum Split" ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:54 AM PST

    I'm a thief main, playing daredevil staff in PvE, and i'm really tired of having to hit my target from behind and having to waste all my dodges to maximize dps so i was looking for an alternative dps class to play..

    So far Chrono seems really fun but i was a bit worried when i thought about CS and what could happen in some fights..

    How often do you die because CS teleports you back to a spot where there is a mechanic to avoid?

    i was thinking in a fight like boneskinner where you have damage on the ground where you were standing previously it might be a problem to be teleported there, and i imagine there are many mechanincs like this in raids too..

    Is this an actual problem for Chronomancers or am i just overthinking ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/G1NOs
    [link] [comments]

    Lunar new year

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:57 AM PST

    I just started playing with the wintersday festival and almost near the end I found out you got 1 free gift from Tixx every day. Not a big deal, because now I am prepared! (or at least I will be).

    What are the things to pay attention to at the Lunar new year festival? Of course the achievements, dailies and stuff. But what are the biggest gold-makers, the do's and don'ts. Maybe there is free daily stuff like with wintersday? Share your tips with me please!

    submitted by /u/Horror_Possibility68
    [link] [comments]

    [spoilers] on the end parts of Daybreak

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    First of all, the story writing does seem to get better and better with every chapter, which is awesome to see! The scene that was super cool, especially as someone who played GW1 religiously was when we get all the paragons and dervishes breaking through the gates.

    But, I have to say, as an old Dervish main, it was hard to see what got left behind in GW1. I mean, revenant fills a similar role, but not in the same way. I love all of the call backs and they make me want to go back and play GW1 more and more. What do you think about all of the callbacks?

    submitted by /u/Handsensation
    [link] [comments]

    Intentional DRM Gameplay Mechanic?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    While playing through the Thunderhead Keep DRM today, I discovered that if you stand near the mastery insight and goad the Destroyer of the Last Forge into charging you, their head gets stuck in the forge and they take a huge amount of damage from the forge itself.

    I can't tell if this is an intentional gameplay mechanic or an oversight by the devs.

    Although now I'm wondering if the other DRMs have hidden methods for using the environment to damage the boss faster. Like has anyone tried luring the Brisban Wildlands boss off the bridge and into the lava?

    submitted by /u/StormyTDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Deadeye ultimate and trait that grants stealth on dodge, one of them has to go.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Coupled together they allow any deadeye to laugh off the few builds that proc reveal, which have way to long of cds compared to casual deadeye play style, they aren't even trying.

    Personally I would remove the charges for the ultimate and keep it at 60a cd, but putting an icd of 35s or more on dodge trait might be a less heavy handed solution.

    submitted by /u/doro1239
    [link] [comments]

    Lighting looks off in Hero view, is this normal? Dye used is shadow abyss.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:57 AM PST

    Finally hit level 80

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:14 PM PST

    So after several years of on/off gameplay (originally bought the game on release day after cycling up to pc world to pick up the hard copy) and not really getting any further than level 30/40 before creating a new character and deleting the last I finally hit level 80 last night after a couple weeks of gameplay. Got to say I wish I'd given the game more of a chance all the other times I sat down to play because I've quite enjoyed the time it took to level up. I've certainly learnt a lot more about how the game works too in terms of masteries etc. My skill with my character may not be the greatest but there's so much open world stuff to do, it's not really an issue yet. Coming from playing wow (too much) the community experience in game is refreshingly great too, so thanks!

    TLDR: should have gave the game the time it deserved way back when.

    submitted by /u/gnowad
    [link] [comments]

    Condi Set for Guardian and Revenant

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Hey I returned to GW2 after some years to play with a group of friends and maybe get into raids. My two Main classes are Guardian and Revenant.

    I already got a full ascended Berserker gear. But I'd like to try out some condi Builds. Best case would be a gear set I can make work on Guard and Revenant. Would a full viper set be viable on both? In some guides and meta-builds I saw the condi Firebrand use different types of sets.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/ckAr0n
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment