• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Guild Wars Re-installed my original disks last night! Major nostalgia trip.

    Guild Wars Re-installed my original disks last night! Major nostalgia trip.


    Re-installed my original disks last night! Major nostalgia trip.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Today, after more than 2 years of playing on and off, I'm finally LDoA!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Cant get multi launcher to work. Do i need to click apply dat patch maybe ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    am i addicted?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Class help - Warrior, Assassin, Dervish

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am having a hard time deciding on class as it will be quite a time investment and i want to make sure i make a good choice to explore all aspects of the game.

    I like the aesthetics of warrior but i hear they're quite weak in comparison. Assassins also look really cool but while being op I've heard they only have 1 build that is boring but the best. Dervish sounds interesting and the aesthetic of the scythe is cool but the armors look a bit shit too me imo.

    Just looking on some feedback on what your opinion on these classes are and if they've changed much with the recent anniversary update. Also if i do warrior i plan to do Ldoa so if you have a guide that would work with warriors id more than appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/drunkenbull26
    [link] [comments]

    Cant reset Password, Support cant help either

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Hey,

    i wanted to play Guild Wars again after 10 years of not playing. Since i cant remember my Password i wanted to reset it.

    The Problem is that i'm getting a blank page when clicking on the reset Page. I dont receive any Email..so it doesnt work for some reason.

    I already talked to Support, but they want Information which i just dont have anymore. Like my Guildwars2 Name which i dont remember. I provided them with everything i could remember from Gw1. Like Name,Address,Character Name. I even sent them my EotN CD Key.

    But they cant help me unless i give them my GW2 User Name.

    Was anyone in the same Spot as me before? I dont understand why the Password reset doesnt work. I used different Browsers,tried on mobile,cleared cache..

    I hope someone can help me out. Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/Nookieyay
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a mo/R build for soosc filling the r/d role ?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Melandru arrows judge insight etc ? How would the bar look like ?

    submitted by /u/fiordza
    [link] [comments]

    Assessing my account status

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    My husband and I are busting out this game after many years.

    I logged into my account fine but I'm trying to figure out if I had bought everything or not. I got the original game and I bought some of the expansions. I think I got eye of the north but not sure. I logged onto arena.net thinking it would list out what was connected to my account but it just says "Guild Wars" without any break down. Meanwhile the shop has all sorts of goodies like a Bonus Mission Pack. How do I figure out what I do and don't have on my account? Does the Bonus Mission Pack add more story after the 3 expansions? Kind of aggravated I can't figure out this shit easily.

    Second question. Any recommendations on a 2 person set up when going through the story?

    Edit: Thanks everyone I'm completely blind and didn't see the edit account button. As for what to play I figure things like healer is less useful when running with Henchman so maybe my question is more what roles does the AI do well and what roles do they tend to botch. I definitely can see mesmer working better player controlled

    submitted by /u/Renyuki
    [link] [comments]

    Need help about Mesmer

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I just returned to the game, last time I played was about 10 years ago.
    I created a Mesmer and I would like to reach 30/50HoM or GWAMM. I finished all campaigns and I'm starting to vanquish everything and clear eotn content.

    I'm running with the 7 Hero triple esurge guide (https://gwpvx.gamepedia.com/Build:Team_-_7_Hero_Triple_Energy_Surge) and my player build is inept.

    I have some troubles in hard mode for elite zone (such as FoW, urgoz etc). I'm conscious I'm not playing it perfectly, but would you recommend me to change my team? I've heard about BiP teams, but I don't know which one is the best.

    PS: just a last question, is vaettir farm efficient as Me/A? I would like to farm some gold to buy armor/weapons and miniature for HoM.

    submitted by /u/patheticdoormat
    [link] [comments]

    W/N build help?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    I am looking to start playing in Factions as a warrior/Necro, does anyone have any fun builds? I have looked around and I can't find anything.

    I would really appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/TheBeardofMan
    [link] [comments]

    Any German-speakers interested in doing a new playthrough?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Ich möchte wieder GW1 spielen für die Nostalgie und mit einem neuen Charakter noch einmal alles durchspielen. Dafür suche ich nette Leute, mit denen ich gemeinsam spielen, reden und Builds ausprobieren kann 😊 Meldet euch! Ich spiele auf Englisch, falls das eine Rolle spielt.

    submitted by /u/Suzukou
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment