• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Guild Wars Hidden

    Guild Wars Hidden


    Hidden

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    The Arid Sea - I think that shouldn't be like that

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Old School Guild Wars - Random Arenas - 9-4-20

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Possible bug in very first quest

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I have just made it to Ascalon and the first quest "The King's Message" is bugged or something...I can't get the guy to recognize I'm in a party. The only requirement to talk to him and progress, is to be in a party. Nothing I have done has changed his dialogue. Anyone have any info on this?

    submitted by /u/Stewy_434
    [link] [comments]

    Barrage Preparation Discussion

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I used to play GW1 alot and I returned to the game recently and I am falling back in love with it. I used to be a Ranger Main so Ranger is what I play most of the time.

    I realize Barrage has had the restriction to not being able to use Preparations with it for a while if not ever since it did back in the day.

    I am wondering if the restriction is just old and outdated since we have builds that are alot stronger nowadays. Would it really be so op to allow preparations with Barrage? I personally hate using Splinter Weapon with Barrage, though I appreciate the wave of numbers, having to recast it after every shot is just annoyingly tedious. I would love to just use a preparation like explosion arrows instead and only having to reapply it every 24 seconds. I get that there are some really strong preparations in the game like Glass Arrows but since they are all elite preparations if I am not mistaken it shouldn't be an issue should it?

    You could even allow Preparations but block weapon spells if stacking them would be to powerful or allow both but only seperately.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Valfalos
    [link] [comments]

    Am I just out of luck?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to play lately! Except I've forgotten my password; i no longer have access to the email i used to register and the physical games are far away in storage... am I out of options?

    submitted by /u/LadyRanvore
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas for survivor title?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I just died like 2k exp before i hit the title, i did every sidequest available in cantha and didn't die, went to undercity, got ambushed and died instantly without any ability to retreat.

    I'm mad now, because hours of work went to nothing and i can't redo those quests now.

    submitted by /u/Evangeder
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the price of pre BD ?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Hello, I want to sell a tonic in pre, but I don't care about BD so I'd rather have ectos. I heard I had to find a trusty third personne for the transaction, but first I wanted to know the current price of pre BD in post ecto ? Can't find anything about it ! Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Consistent-Ad7236
    [link] [comments]

    On: Attributes

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I feel like some Attributes are decidedly worse than others and that they are a prime target for an update, should it ever happen or should fans break the code. So, let's talk Attributes:

    • Command
    • Motivation
    • Wilderness Survival(Ranger Spirits in general)
    • Tactics
    • Smiting Prayers(outside A.Echo Godray)
    • Inspiration Magic
    • Shadow Arts(kinda, too one dimensional)

    /

    What's the real point of those?

    submitted by /u/rdtusrname
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment