• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Guild Wars Finally Tricking Out The Derv

    Guild Wars Finally Tricking Out The Derv


    Finally Tricking Out The Derv

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Mapping Cantha?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I'm working on Legendary Cartographer as one of the last steps for GWAMM. As I understand it, to map Cantha 100% there is very little leeway in terms of what you can skip, and both JQ and FA are necessary in order to finish it. Naturally, the trouble is that you can't get into either JQ or FA without enough people playing it.

    A friend of mine mentioned that there may be the occasional group forming up to play these old game modes? Can anybody advise if these areas are active at all, or if there is another way to get in?

    I'm very rapidly finishing up the rest of Cantha, and have already done the Eredon Terrace portal jump for the extra % there. I'm concerned that I may not be able to finish it....

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT: Not being able to get into JQ/FA on short-notice, I began ruthlessly scrubbing walls anywhere I could, and was able to reach 100.0% map completion. This includes Shing Jea Arena, absolutely everything on Shing Jea Island, the Eredon Terrace portal jump/map break, and very cleanly scrubbed walls just about everywhere else. I did not have anything in JQ, I had some exploration in FA (from years ago) but not all, I did not have Vizunah Square Local, and so was missing a good bit there.

    As such, I wanted to update this post so as to inform folks that it is possible to get 100% without having both of these areas. Thanks to the people who commented and gave advice.

    submitted by /u/Mugwump_and_the_Zoid
    [link] [comments]

    Drake Kabob Farm! Quick tutorial for an easy money maker (This week's Nick)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Guide or advice for GWAMM?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    So I'm just wondering if anybody has any advice on getting GWAMM (particularly with an elementalist).

    I've already made a good start, getting both LDoA and Survivor (rank 1) in presearing, and I went to post, and I've been doing missions and quests to work on my survivor. Going well so far.

    Is there anything I really need to do early? Unskippable things especially. For example, Shing Jea Arena is naturally blocked for me now, so I can't get it for the Cartographer title (AFAIK). Now that's not unskippable because I've read that you really don't need it.

    But is there anything like that I should be aware of now? I don't mind taking a lot of time to do this. I'm sure this will take ages no matter what.

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Inn-Cambodia
    [link] [comments]

    Someone one wanna help me farm vanguard necromancer? I’m having problems as a Mesmer

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I wanna get the LDoA title but i started two days ago and had no idea of the vanguard quests and now in lvl 14 and still can't beat the necrosis catacombs consistently

    If anybody wanna help my @ is Puri To

    Greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Beatorikusu
    [link] [comments]

    Where to look for Sc forming? Allys and cities looks pretty dead

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Where do you people find your sc groups? guild/allys? in cities? friend list? xD

    I would like to do more but it seems like Sc forming is pretty random, and i can`t wait 2-3 hours to play 15min. If guild wars had a Global LFG... maybe...

    Other than Zm (somtimes theres scs Zb) the game seems prettyyyy dead.

    submitted by /u/IzzyOwnz
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make enough money to get cool skins and rare items?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    One skin I've always loved is the eternal blade but even the req12-13 ones are like 1,000+ ectos.

    I see cool skins I would love to have in chat all the time, and I've had people show me in trade 1000+ armbraces, so a decent portion of the player base seems to be incredibly wealthy on here. Or maybe not, maybe I'm just poor in comparison.

    Any gold drops I get in normal or hard mode are worth nothing or maybe 1e. So just farming any zone for money would take thousands of hours to get anywhere close to affording a eternal blade, crystalline sword, etc.

    I've also done a good amount of FoWSC, and SooSC, and got a BDS, for that I got around 200e. But that was after seriously.. a few hundred runs. Months of me playing daily.

    I don't have 12 hours a day to put to this game, and even if I did.. that still doesn't get me near the 250A, 1000A banks that some people have.

    Have I just been unlucky with the drops? Or is there something I'm missing? Does everyone just buy gold?

    submitted by /u/autofails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment