• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Guild Wars 15th anniversary skills

    Guild Wars 15th anniversary skills


    15th anniversary skills

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    We're the 15th anniversary skills only available during the anniversary event or are they permanently in the game? I know it's a silly question but I was watching some videos and the guy made it seem like it was event specific.

    submitted by /u/DankWafflz
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about weapon mods and other upgrades

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Hello again all

    So I've started to salvage things rather than just selling the drops. I haven't figured out though: is it worthwhile to salvage any weapon mods? It seems like selling them to a merchant is a waste, and there don't seem to be very many people around interesting in buying anything. I'm talking mostly blue and purple mods here (I have only gotten a handful of golds).

    A similar question for runes and insignia for armor: is the best route just to sell to the rune trader? Will this yield a decent return? And when it comes to that - is it only worth it for merchant runes which show an asking price >100g? I have already gotten screwed on salvaging a few runes and not getting my money's worth, maybe getting 20 gold in return for using up one salvage and breaking the item. I got lucky once or twice though

    submitted by /u/Holiday-Inn-Cambodia
    [link] [comments]

    Doomlore Shrine AE1 full ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Hello, it's been a few days since I noticed do you guys know why ?

    submitted by /u/Consistent-Ad7236
    [link] [comments]

    If i cast essence bond on a/n will it work? Perma energy and spammable skills ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Interesting that i dealt more dmg as mo/r than most rds

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment