• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 World Restructuring Update 1 is 2 years old as of today! Let's celebrate with ArenaNet, by doing absolutely nothing!

    Guild Wars 2 World Restructuring Update 1 is 2 years old as of today! Let's celebrate with ArenaNet, by doing absolutely nothing!


    World Restructuring Update 1 is 2 years old as of today! Let's celebrate with ArenaNet, by doing absolutely nothing!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/45856/world-restructuring-update-1/p1

    After that, 6 months later (November 29th) we received Update 2, meaning in 6 months, on November 29th 2020, it'll be 2 years with absolutely no official information on Alliances.

    Very cool.

    Edit: I like how the flair is [Event]

    submitted by /u/Samug
    [link] [comments]

    News?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Griffoning in Grothmar

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    We need this outfit to return in GW2

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Can we please, for the love of the 5, remove the LFG surpression? HOLY HELL

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Like honestly. Getting surpressed in LFG is soooooo shit

    submitted by /u/Novuake
    [link] [comments]

    Are you also glad we have Raptors instead of Horses?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Yesterday was the 6th anniversary of the launch of LWS 2

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Greeting peepos

    Yesterday marked the 6th anniversary since the launch of the first episode of LWS2 Gates of Maguuma.

    I personally didn't play during the period as I only started in 2016. After getting partly immersed into the lore and when I finished Personal Story as a free player, I wanted to experience it all chronologically. I got HoT but I didn't jump into it right away. Instead I unlocked all of LWS 2 and played through it (in spite of the mastery window popping up after every combat).

    I found the story quite entertaining. It focused more on history and lore instead of just repeatedly smashing through mobs.

    What were your thoughts on LWS 2? Those of you who played back then in 2014, what was it like experiencing it live and what was the view of the community like back then on those releases?

    • Kind regards
    submitted by /u/Intreductor
    [link] [comments]

    Which period of gw2 do you like best?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    It happened in mid of strike mission and it's continuing!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Found a scientific word for Aurene

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Oh, but we can consume petrified wood and shards of inscribed stone, huh?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hackers Could Ruin Guild Wars 2 (Exposing GW2 Hackers)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Any NON GS pve build for ranger?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    hello, im kinda new to the game and so far im having a blast with my ranger But i simply cannot under any way play it with GS, i just hate it I know that ranger in GW is not the classic archer boy, but i love to play with a longbow. However, every pve build i find is either with GS or no longbow at all and i would really love to stick with my bow and use something else

    So is there a build with longbow and axe or anything else thats not GS?

    thx

    submitted by /u/C-Lenti
    [link] [comments]

    I know this is no high priority thing, but I miss my floaty Ipos very much. :x

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Little something I noticed about the Divinity Reach Castle

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    So back when path of fire first came out I remember getting my springer and jumping all the way to the top of the castle in divinity's reach. Since I finally decided to get the Griffon I decided to travel to the top of the castle again to use it as a launch pad to practice flying. Anyway, I was on my springer and I noticed I couldn't find a way up, and I decided to find a video on how to do it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrM_GBdDz9g Anyways, I tried it out in the same spot this guy was doing it and I noticed that invisible walls have been placed all around the castle basically. I was a little disappointed but oh well.

    The other thing which I thought was a little weird was that it seems that there is an invisible wall going all around the top of the District Promenade now. Someone would have to tell me if it was already like that before because, not having my Griffon before, I don't think it tested that area.

    TLDR: I noticed some new invisible walls around the castle in DR and it doesn't seem possible to get to the top now.

    Nothing major, just something I found a little odd.

    submitted by /u/SignificantArachnid0
    [link] [comments]

    Returning level 80 Mesmer

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Returned to my level 80 Mesmer and I'm struggling to get a good build together for condition damage, I've got some fairly decent armour and weapons by spending Karma but that's about it! I don't have any of the expansions so any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Cariley920
    [link] [comments]

    Can I still Ger The Holographic Dragon Helm

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I didn't have the game last year so I missed the event can I get the helmet in now ? Edit: solved

    submitted by /u/gouken64
    [link] [comments]

    Any Meta Core Engi builds out there?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    I'm a f2p, looking into a build mainly for wvw and that still works well in PVE, but is still viable in PVP. Essentially a well rounded character. I don't do much pvp, so it isn't as important, so mainly wvw and pve. I usually play defensive or support/utility, and when it comes to WVW, I group with a small amount of people (a havoc I believe.) Sorry if this is a bit complicated.

    submitted by /u/SirSquidiotic
    [link] [comments]

    Good podcast on the state of the game from some of the top content creators

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Is something wrong with the server? I am facing EXTREMELY lag on all non core maps

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I am a returning player and I started playing a couple days ago. I was mainly roaming around core tyria and yesterday, I decided to complete my griffon collection. However, I noticed that everything feels sluggish and laggard in PoF maps. I didn't give it much notice but it seems like this is the case all the time. It made me wonder whether it was a temporary glitch or a permanent issue. Is something wrong on my end or is the server terribly lagging?

    submitted by /u/junjiito112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment