• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Guild Wars Help for Master Of the North

    Guild Wars Help for Master Of the North


    Help for Master Of the North

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I just finished vanquishing every EotN-Map and still have "only" 996 points.
    As far as I can see it I finished every Dungeon and PQ in NM and HM.

    But that would leave me with 35 points left from cartography which I cannot believe.

    I attached a imgur album with screenshots with uMod.

    https://imgur.com/a/NP2fGn4

    I completed "A Time for Heros" and "Heart of the Shiverpeaks" both in NM and HM.

    Can someone tell me what I am missing? I cannot believe that I am still missing 35% of the map :(

    submitted by /u/Maltram
    [link] [comments]

    I beat the UW for the first time today!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    When I said I beat the UW. That was a lie, the amazing group of SCers did and I just tagged along. I had just finished getting protector of Tyria and didn't know what to do with myself, so jumped at the opportunity. I had always dreamed of fighting against Dhuum and getting to open that sweet sweet chest. Literally since childhood my brother and I always talked about one day doing it. Finally getting to do it because some awesome peps showed kindness to a noob was incredible and really cemented why I loved (and still do) this game. I got to see how it's done and the different roles and it's super fascinating. Think I've found a new potential hobby...

    submitted by /u/Fizzle5ticks
    [link] [comments]

    GW Calendar

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    GW Calendar

    Created an adaptable GW calendar showing weekly events, thought I'd share it here if anyone interested.

    PDF Example

    Printable calendar

    Weekly tab to highlight the events you like

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KjcqhTfN093mwhQCzQQ10emNTVYVcmMVBzK5ejrJbhE/edit?usp=sharing

    1. To modify, first make a copy. File -> Make a copy
    2. To modify which PvE/PvP bonuses or Nick items you want highlighted,click on the Weekly tab on the bottom and click the checkboxes.
    3. To print out the calendar, select File -> Print.
    4. Calendar is limited designed with Monday as first day of week,
    submitted by /u/GWLexx
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Can't create a new account

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Hi guys. After several years I decided I wanted to play some Guild Wars again. Unfortunately, I've long since forgotten the Email that I used for my old Account so I figured I'd just buy the trilogy on steam. However, when I try to make a new account in the Guild Wars Login window with the key I newly purchased on steam, I get a code 4294967 error message. After some googling, it seems that this error usually pops up when trying to create a new account with a key that doesnt allow access to any of the 3 main games (like for example a key for the Eye of the North DLC). However, I only bought the trilogy Edition and I'm using the only key I can find on steam. Anybody have any idea what else could be the root of my problem?

    submitted by /u/Umezawa
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between the 5

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    So im stuck between the 5 classes i want to choose after doing some research. What do you guys say is a fun class to play gwamm with

    Monk Necro Derv Assassin Mesmer

    submitted by /u/Jamaican-Jamal
    [link] [comments]

    WTS q9 dom bds 40a

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment