• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Question regarding post searing/professions

    Guild Wars Question regarding post searing/professions


    Question regarding post searing/professions

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I'm currently working on legendary defender, and using the ranger skills for the pet as a tank

    Once I hit 20 and move on, if I don't choose ranger as my secondary, what happens to the pet?

    Does it just get deleted?

    submitted by /u/yolobish
    [link] [comments]

    Having issues resetting my password to logging to guildwars.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    It's been a long time since I logged in (maybe more than 2 years) but I want to play again and it only resets my gw2 account as far as I found out

    submitted by /u/Taylor1991
    [link] [comments]

    How much does alcohol usually go for?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    I couldn't find any information on guildwarslegacy and elsewhere, and I feel like I may have been overcharged when I payed 10e for a stack of firewater.

    submitted by /u/thesaltuser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment