• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 Masters of the Arena Day 1 Begins in 30 Minutes!

    Guild Wars 2 Masters of the Arena Day 1 Begins in 30 Minutes!


    Masters of the Arena Day 1 Begins in 30 Minutes!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    The epic, three day spectacle culminating in a winner of the $13,000 and over 700,000 gold prizepool begins today!

    We will see half of the EU and NA regional finals taking place today, with the other half tomorrow!

    We have some great, multi-lingual casting options available to you today:

    ENGLISH:

    Casters: MightyTeapot, Roy and analysis from Angeels

    Stream: https://twitch.tv/mightyteapot

    FRENCH:

    Casters: Waffle

    Stream: https://twitch.tv/viking_violet

    SPANISH:

    Casters: Fari and Bronky

    Stream: https://twitch.tv/farifarinos

    RUSSIAN:

    Casters: Faeleth, Inoy and Talek

    Stream: https://twitch.tv/dduff and https://www.twitch.tv/inoygamingchannel

    FULL WEEKEND SCHEDULE:

    Regional Finals Day 1 : June 5 5PM BST Regional Finals Day 2 : June 6 5PM BST Global Finals : June 7 5pm BST

    *PRIZEPOOL:

    Check out the prizepool at: https://mightyteapot.tv/pvptournament/prizepool

    Add to the cash prizepool at: https://matcherino.com/tournaments/20459/overview

    BRACKETS:

    Brackets: https://mightyteapot.tv/pvptournament/bracket

    We look forward to sharing this incredible spectacle with you, very very soon!

    submitted by /u/Angeels
    [link] [comments]

    My Elementalist drawn by u/Robustaart

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Always the wrong target...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    The way map interactions are implemented in between story instances is so much better.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Those were always points of failure to me, generally where I would stop playing. Sometimes for months on end. Having to do repeatable hearts or waiting for random events really sucked.

    However, in Bjora Marches, you have the choice between a few different events that are pretty much always up.

    Maybe that doesn't sound like a huge thing on paper, but to me it drastically changed the way I approached any story content in between instances: From "Eugh here we go again" to "Yeah this makes sense and isn't an absolute chore".

    Maybe it also has to do with how events inherently work differently than hearts, it just feels a lot less repetitive and pointless.

    Thank you Anet, this hasn't gone unnoticed and I'm really glad you've done this.

    submitted by /u/jojo_iso
    [link] [comments]

    Owned the game since 2012, just realized how amazing it is.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    For some reason it didn't click with me all these years, maybe because it was different from other mmos at the time? Im not sure. So I kept trying to find a new mmo all these years to no avail and I figured "ehh might as well give gw2 another try".

    It. Is. So. Much. Fun. Holy shit. The videos don't do it justice. I was looking at the Mirage skills and was underwhelmed, but when I learned the class a bit and executed a rotation? SO SMOOTH.

    The community is so helpful and I'm obsessed with the map designs and open world (I hate instance-based games). Someone helped me do hero points around the map with like 20 other people and it felt amazing.

    submitted by /u/frostmasterx
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Honor of the Waves Path 1 - Holosmith (7:17)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    How the new strike mission feels...

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Do it! Do it NAOW!!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    PSA: When fighting Vishen Steelshot in the Drizzlewood Meta...

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Flame rams do breakbar damage.

    submitted by /u/syanda
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Rest up with the alright Choyas

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    There's 3 cats bullying a parrot and 1 boy swining from a wodden beam (west of altar of the six gods poi in crystal oasis)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I finally bought the GW novels after so many years, along with the anniversary concept artbook��

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Time for Special Action key Update??

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Time for Special Action key Update??

    https://preview.redd.it/ohi3tvk9ry251.png?width=799&format=png&auto=webp&s=e98ed519cfdf33f783b7d6c9f12f8be911160b6c

    Isn't it time for a special action key update?

    When you want to use your Essence, you use your Electromagical Pulse.
    When you want to use your Electromagical Pulse, you use your Essence.

    Maybe create a 3rd (transparant) multiple skill bar like in the img? 3-5 key bound slots. This way you could always use the special action key you need/want.

    submitted by /u/Fowidner
    [link] [comments]

    Charr Khan-Ur Foreshadowing

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Charr Khan-Ur Foreshadowing

    Parley at the beginning of "Pointed Parley, No Quarter". Take a moment to look at the seating arrangement.

    The player character is seated at the middle of the table with Crecia Stoneglow to the player character's left, Efram Greetsglory to her left, Smodur the Unflinching to the player character's right, Malice Swordshadow to his right.

    That's interesting for a few reasons. During this scene Crecia refers to themselves as "The United Legions". Crecia of Blood, Efram of Flame, Smodur of Iron, and Malice of Ash. This is the band getting back together. The High Legions. What's fascinating, is that the leadership of The High Legions when they were last unified was that of the Khan-Ur, or Primus Imperator.

    I present to you, your next Khan-Ur...No, not my devilishly handsome flame-haired charr. Rytlock Brimstone! I've felt this is coming for a long time in the story, but this is the first time I've felt very confident in it. Look at where Rytlock is.

    At first glance, you might think the player is seated in the position of importance, but it's definitely Rytlock. The player character is seated in an advisory role position of central importance. All 5 on the player's side are seated and facing Rytlock as advisors would face their king.

    The fact that you have 5 members sitting at a table on one side, and one member sitting on the other is what struck me initially. Logan and Kas are STANDING at flanking (guarding) positions.

    I'd go into all the other reasons this makes sense to me from a story perspective (like Rytlock is the perfect embodiement of the direction the charr are taking as a race -> how to coexist with other species - something he's the antithesis of Bangor in terms of), but to me this is visual evidence of some sneaky foreshadowing taking place.

    submitted by /u/Denebola2727
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior/Berzerker/Spellbreaker WvW Roaming Builds

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone had any variants of builds for the warrior or it's elite specs for WvW roaming. I know warrior isn't in the best spot right now, but I enjoy playing the class and want to get better. It seems like the metabattle builds are all either super squishy ala Burstzerker or ridiculously tanky with no damage, ala the Spellbreaker builds. The Burstzerker build on there even days you need a support partner to handle your healing and condi mitigation, which is insane to me (mostly because I don't have friends). I definitely really enjoy Berserker a lot, and can absolutely melt people with it, but it falters a lot when condi and CC start to fly. So has anyone been able to find a middle ground that works yet? I've gotten annihilated by good warriors before that felt tanky but also hit hard, but I haven't been able to work out what they were using. Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/I_AM_SCUBASTEVE
    [link] [comments]

    Rune alternatives to Medkit Scrapper

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm looking forward to main Medkit Scrappy for a while. Before the nerf I was using 6x antitoxin (which cleanse additional conditions from allies cleansed by the player, now it only cleanses the condis on the player. So, I checked other published builds and saw that people are using monk runes but I found these two and don't know if they worth using them or even works at all.

    1: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_Nature%27s_Bounty

    2: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Water

    Does medkit trigger their effect? What runes do you use?

    submitted by /u/Yamsuk
    [link] [comments]

    [Art] Finished a painting of my asura thief I started a while ago to practice!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Old pvp map?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I've played the game off and on since launch. I remember when the game first launched, there was a pvp map for conquest. But one or two of the nodes were underwater. Anyone else remember this? Was it taken out of the game? I can't find any information on it.

    submitted by /u/normhimself
    [link] [comments]

    Sirens (nothing mermaids related) from Turnabout story mission [spoilers]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Living world season 2 & 3

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Recently started playing and I noticed I don't have access to them. Are they worth getting and how often do they go on sale?

    submitted by /u/VurdOW
    [link] [comments]

    In regards to armour category, need some insight

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Just been playing around in the pvp lobby and decided to look at the wardrobe of all the possible armour sets. I noticed that for the light armour there was a fair few items that made you look like you were wearing heavy armour (e.g dragonrender light helm) and vice versa for heavy armour.

    Am I right that you can actually wear these for these classes? I've seen posts where people have complained that there isn't enough variety with the armour classes. If I wanted to, could I make a ele look like he is wearing full heavy armour and vice versa for a guardian? I'm new to the game and just wanted some clarification.

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/RossMorgone
    [link] [comments]

    Standard or Deluxe edition?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I know this question was probably asked a million times but when i searched on google all the replies were over a year old so i wanted an updated answer. Will i be able to unlock new character slots if i buy the standard? Im kinda new to MMOS and i just got into guild wars so i dont know anything about the game.

    submitted by /u/iCantTalk_Sorry
    [link] [comments]

    Where were you when the inquest chair train attacked?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Exotic Gear For Druid?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Hey guys so I finally made it to 400 Leatherworking I've decided to craft harrier's gear and slot in runes of monk (superior) but my question is what staff, axe & warhorn, & accessory's should I consider using? I know obviously harrier would be the best option but do I really want to train 400 weaponsmithing & jewler not really 🤣 so any suggestions I'm currently using Magi staff and axe warhorn with magi accessories

    submitted by /u/Maester-Karma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment