• Breaking News

    Friday, June 5, 2020

    Guild Wars I've just found something that could actually be valuable - what do you guys think?

    Guild Wars I've just found something that could actually be valuable - what do you guys think?


    I've just found something that could actually be valuable - what do you guys think?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Her: hes probably cheating on me. Me and the boys:

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    How do you out damage my elementalist?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Primeval Armor- Dervish

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    SO one of the last things I did before I took a long break was create my Primeval armor for my dervish. To my very limited knowledge, I thought that was the best armor in the game. Yet while looking through my bags, I find a set called Istani. While not a HUGE upgrade, it is actually better. So its leaving me confused. Is it just a cosmetic thing, or is there some upgrades I could do to make it better? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/torktotheson
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to join an active guild.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Stone Carving Farm! Ranger style (Nicholas The Traveler)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    [Wiki] Fixed Nicholas Sandford daily activities table

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    The daily activities page has Nick Sandford's column a little broken (highlighting the wrong item). It's a great page to bookmark & plan which days to login, but this column was always wrong by 1 day. It frustrated me enough to go and find a fix for it. Seems to have been broken this way for 8 years.

    A wiki user named Fjord tried to fix it in his local copy in 2012, but never ended up applying the fix over to the actual page. It seemed to work for me, and it's great work so I've just copied it over with full credits given to him/her in the history. Please let me know here if there's any issues and I'll revert it back if it's a major regression - I don't know enough about wiki markup to fix the fix.

    Source: Fjord's page

    submitted by /u/procabiak
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for putting my old ele to good use?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I keep seen how alot of people are recommending derv, sin, and mes since they do alot of damage. I had an ele as my first character when the game came out but I'm not really sure what to do with it. I've done some vaettir farm and occasionally in PvP like FA, but other then that I'm not sure what to do I'm my ele. I've started a derv and still working through the campaigns, but with ele being my first character I have a attachment to it. Can someone telling what are some things to do on my ele?

    submitted by /u/kurokimo
    [link] [comments]

    [The great northern wall] I went behind the charrs campfire

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Anyone researched the xp gained from vanguard dailies in presearing?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I dont mean the 1000 you get, I mean xp from kills.

    submitted by /u/markireland
    [link] [comments]

    Buying EotN from Kinguin

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Hey people! I've returned to the game after 12 years away and want to buy Eye of the North to get into some new adventures! I heard that buying CD key from any site besides the official one is dangerous and, but I saw that the site "Kinguin" has a ton of positive ratings and a massive discount for the game.
    Being pretty broke after this whole coronavirus mess I'd be happy to save some money but if the risk of account getting banned/hacked is realistic I'll stay away from the unofficial sites.

    Any advice or experience regarding this matter? Thanks in advance for the replies!

    submitted by /u/madrerata
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars in 2020 Worth it? (Review)

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment