• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Guild Wars What the hell is wrong with my guild wars 1 account?

    Guild Wars What the hell is wrong with my guild wars 1 account?


    What the hell is wrong with my guild wars 1 account?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    So long story short:

    According to Steam, I bought Guild Wars: Game of the Year Edition back in 2012. Prophecies.

    I recall making a character and I was roaming around Ascalon pre-searing doing quests. I then stopped.

    I log back in around 2020, and my character is now in Minister Cho's Estate...in Factions

    I..have absolutely NO idea what happened. I can no longer create a Prophecies character. I have somehow lost Prophecies, and obtained Factions.

    I don't mind buying Prophecies again, but I don't even know where to buy it. Game of the Year Edition is already linked to my Steam and ArenaNet account...

    I contacted ArenaNet but I haven't heard back from them.

    Any ideas on what happened?

    Proof: https://i.imgur.com/mmFVtNx.png

    submitted by /u/HuskiesGoneWild
    [link] [comments]

    Playing as Monk PvE Content like campaigns or vanq

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    So im wondering if there is any good and fun build to play beside SoS Monk (which is kind of boring) in PvE to deal decent amount of dmg. I do have all PvE skills unlocked like norn,asura, etc. Been playing prot all campaigns along and sometimes SoS.

    submitted by /u/Kuuko_Vermilion
    [link] [comments]

    It's the superior abbreviation and you know it

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    No one told me it was this difficult

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Massive Kuunavang Tonic

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    The great northern wall in rl

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    New Skills, maybe use them all

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    How much is bds q12 resto worth ?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Idk for what price to sell it in a reasonably short time. Like 1-2 hours of typing

    submitted by /u/Denizyzz
    [link] [comments]

    Arm Prices.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why the prices of arms dropped to this low again?

    submitted by /u/A-lil-something
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help me get my old account back?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    So I'm quite desperate, during the recent events I wanted to get back at GW. I didn't play for like 13-14 years and was quite surprused when they asked me for my characters names but couldn't remember.

    When asking for help the support asked me for the exact time (72 hours window) where I created the account and for my old address. I was 13 years old how should I remember when I created that account? I still own all the discs with the gamecards and serial codes.

    So now they closed my old account and the support really isn't helpfull.

    Any ideas how I could get a part of my childhood back?

    submitted by /u/Shinetoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment