• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Guild Wars 2 One of my favorite pet. Now 3D printable :-) What's your favorite ranger's pet?

    Guild Wars 2 One of my favorite pet. Now 3D printable :-) What's your favorite ranger's pet?


    One of my favorite pet. Now 3D printable :-) What's your favorite ranger's pet?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    My norn firebrand, Sven Delacroix

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I made a 3D+Paintover art of my sylvari main!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    It's today!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    We've all had these kind of days

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Just things that burn me out

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    That 4th Lane, outside the map of dragon stand

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    The legendary Legendary name

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    GW2 Wiki Overlay

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I decided to fill some of my quarantine time by making an overlay for the game:

    gw2 data pad

    Essentially, it allows you to search the wiki for info without having to leave the game: demo.

    It supports bookmarks, and will persist your open tabs when you close and reopen the app.

    Just wanted to share and get any feedback or suggestions you guys have!

    submitted by /u/Si1entStill
    [link] [comments]

    Man I love Revenant, but I still think it feels a little off.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Let's talk about the pros first, this isn't a negative post, or at least that's my intent. I just want to share my experiences and insight, but I'm sure people will set me straight either way.

    Invoking Legends- really cool system, invoking legends of past Legendary Figures from the Mists. One Tanky, Power, Condi, and Healing.

    Energy Upkeep- another great thing, everything costs energy, swapping legends or hitting F2(on Core) will restore energy. This, along with the invocation spec, really creates an active gameplay loop of maintaining upkeep by swapping legends.

    Specializations- After the Malyx Skill Reworks, I really like just about all the Specs and you have a wide variety of ways to adjust to your playstyle.

    Elite Specs- Herald and Renegade are both really cool, and have a lot of utility to deal with everything. Also Shortbow is a ton of fun and Shield has some uses.

    Now for the Off Stuff

    Weapons- OK so before I get my head bit off for asking for more weapons, Revenant was originally designed without weapon swapping, so only have 6 Core Weapons would have been fine, but after weapon swap was added, they didn't add any weapons to the mix, making your choices "feel" limited. Swords for power, Mace/Axe for Condi, Hammer for Ranged, Staff for Healing/Breakbars.

    On any other class with Weapon Swap, you get a bunch of weapons to mix and match to how you want a play, but with Rev your choice is made already.

    That's it. No more Rant.

    Rev is great, but your choices are limited.

    P.S. Racial Skills are cool, I wish I could use them on Rev.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Stach
    [link] [comments]

    After getting back to the game from a 5 year break, I cought up with the PoF story and now finally got my good boi <3

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Finally got the Griffon!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Uh, commander are u allright?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Arekkz gaming asking about GW2

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    This poor Quaggan trapped in the vines =(

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    No idea what I'm doing but I've reached lv 10 in less than 24 hours - advice needed!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    So I've started playing GW2 yesterday and chose to play as a Sylvari Mesmer. Reached lv 10 today - no idea how!😳 There's so much going on in this game and I have no idea what direction to go in half the time! It's so confusing and I don't think I'm completing all the heart quests before it moves on. I'm still in the starter zone (I think) but not sure if I'm doing this right. Also not sure if this is the right place to ask, but any advice for a total noob?

    submitted by /u/princepuddingpunch
    [link] [comments]

    Every time...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Is there checklist for emotional places?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hi folks, I got this friend who's not really into the game. We created our characters about three years ago and made to Claw Island, which is a dramatic moment in the story - you'll be missed Tybalt. After that, we played PoF until the Library... It seems the story doesn't click, so next we'll try some open world stuff.

    And that's why I'm looking for a list with cool stuff. Earlier this day I saw the poor Quaggan from Dry Top and the Choyas dancing. Both will be added to my list, but that got me thinking... Don't we have a list for that already? There is some great environmental storytelling in the game but I don't have enough time to actively look for it in game.

    Thanks in advance and a nice patch day to you all :)

    submitted by /u/p3e7
    [link] [comments]

    Release time for new patch?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    This is the first time I am not working when we have a new patch so I was wondering if there was a set time that the new episode comes out? Or does it vary? Cant seem to find the answer from anet.

    submitted by /u/Ssbpichu
    [link] [comments]

    Insert Frodo "It's done." Gif here.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    PSA for keyfarmers: You can get 3-4 Black Lion Keys from every new character slot

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Might be a good idea to bulk up your account's character slot amount instead of buying keys this week. Lost post incoming but it's summarized here at the top first.


    tl;dr: Do you like to key farm? Do you also sometimes buy BL keys? 5 keys = 450 gems. 1 char slot (includes 3-4 keys) = 600 gems.

    Level 10 story = 1 key (limited 1 per acct per week)

    Level 40 story = 1 key (no limitation)

    Level 60 story = 1 key (no limitation)

    LWS2 Tangled Paths chapter = 1 key (no limitation)

    Fastest character/story path: Human > Raised by Commoners > Lost Sister > Vigil (1st order mission) > Priory (2nd order mission) > Join Vigil > Help the Skritt

    ~3 hrs completion time assuming character is properly geared, so 1 hr per key

    Level-up scrolls and/or tomes are required if you want to farm keys using this method.



    With character slots on sale, I realized it's kinda silly to buy keys right now unless you want immediate gratification. 5 BL Keys costs 450 gems, but character slots are only 600 gems at the moment and can provide you up to 4 easily earnable keys through living story.

    Level 10 story gets you 1 key per week and is able to be done in about 20-30 minutes if you select Human > Raised By Commoners. This is only able to be done once per account per week, reset is Monday at 3:30AM (UTC-4)

    Level 40 and level 60 stories each reward you with another key. These keys are not time-gated, so even if you have a big pile of characters you can grind your way through all those story steps all within the same week for those two keys.

    The Living World Season 2: Tangled Paths chapter also rewards a BL key upon completion. This reward is also not time gated, but it does require that your character is level 80. You do not need to complete any previous story to do this chapter, just activate it in the journal and go to SW to start.

    Obviously if you wanted to grind these things out it would take some time and effort, and if you're deleting/recreating characters then you'll need level-up tomes and scrolls to get to the appropriate level before you can do this.



    Some advice if you are creating new characters with the sole intent to grind out these steps:

    Human > Raised by Commoners > Lost Sister > Vigil (1st order mission) > Priory (2nd order mission) > Join Vigil > Help the Skritt

    This seems to be the fastest selection of story choices in my experience. Choosing the Vigil means you'll take the brute force method for those instances where that choice matters, and that seems to be faster than the other orders. You'll need to choose Vigil first, then it will force you to select either Priory or Whispers for the second mission (choose Priory there for the faster option), then finally you can select Vigil as your order. The Skritt mission is also not underwater, and I believe both of the other options are so thus Skritt will be fastest for most players.

    I actually delete and recreate a character and just farm all 3 of those keys when I feel like farming and have a surplus of tomes. It takes me around 3 hours from start to finish, following the steps I outlined above. I use a human warrior and I get the character to level 60 before beginning anything (I have level 60 "leveling gear" crafted specifically for this).

    I usually try to mix in map completion on some easy maps too before I delete and recreate. I usually always do Bloodstone Fen, and depending on my mood I might also do SW or Dry Top as these are both pretty quick with mounts now. Usually 1 out of those 3 maps will give me another key, but not always of course.

    EDIT: readability

    submitted by /u/wellyesindeedy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment