• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Guild Wars Unyielding Aura, breaking my heart

    Guild Wars Unyielding Aura, breaking my heart


    Unyielding Aura, breaking my heart

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I couldn't believe my eyes

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    So I was tweaking my teambuild and I wanted to check how long does the weakness last on Ursan Roar. Pawned being great, it has a function to access wiki pages from a skill with a right-click, like this.

    Turns out, while every other skill link functions normally, Ursan Blessing links to that.

    submitted by /u/Yung_Rocks
    [link] [comments]

    Sapphire Djinn Essense Farm Quick Guide (A/E permaform method)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Playing through for the story, is there anything i will regret skipping?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I've started with Nightfall and got to 20 following the beginner team build, planning to do other campaigns after. Since I'm just looking to experience the story, is there any reason to go out of my way to do anything besides the primary quests and missions? Side quests? Bonus objectives to get Masters rank on missions? I'm wondering if skipping those things block me from any content or make things significantly harder to complete. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/skros
    [link] [comments]

    Material Prices Charts[Jan-May] 100+days

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Need Help! Best ways to farm gold

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    Just finished Factions and looking to buy some Elite armor, 15k a piece. Are there any good ways to farm gold? Or even exploits? thanks!

    submitted by /u/gneutral
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't like Guild Wars 2, would the first suit me better? (new player)

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    I've always played WoW and Final Fantasy XIV since they were released, a bit on and off. I really like healing and PvE content, and since it was on sale, decided to give GW2 a go. I like healing and supporting, but the way the combat in GW2 is designed, is nothing to my liking. I always saw the original Guild Wars as being "cool" and never tried it. Would a new player be OK starting this game? I'm a bit of a mixed player, with some interest in endgame/exploration/leveling/community.I'd like to buy the trilogy with all content at once, as it's cheaper than buying content seperately.

    Edit: bought the game!

    submitted by /u/deSenna24
    [link] [comments]

    GvG/PvP QoL Change - Allow Master of the Isle in GtoB to allow for selecting a Flux to test in Isle of the Nameless

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    My guildie Vhang suggested that the Master of Isle (for those who don't know, this is how you access the PvP version of Isle of the Nameless) allow for multiple fluxes to be added to the list of instanced Isle of the Nameless PvP environments.

    For example, instead of just saying enter PvP Isle of the Nameless, it would be enter PvP Isle of the Nameless, enter PvP Isle January Flux, PvP Isle Feb Flux, PvP Isle March Flux, etc. This would allow for testing throughout the year of different fluxes instead of waiting for that month to start and only being able to test ideas through that month's end.

    submitted by /u/holye
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars progress checklist

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I massively updated a spreadsheet I saw in this subreddit (I believe) a few months ago. The spreadsheet now has uniform colors, borders, running totals, and data validation (nice little drop-downs) for each section. It was also updated to use the profession colors as used on the official wiki.

    To use it, go to File => Make a copy. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HCt4-o77Z5BhdRKVvO3ALnTDjBRTew5tawr6vuFWckY/edit#gid=702459494

    submitted by /u/Rappy99
    [link] [comments]

    Standard DPS on Master of Damage

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I am wondering what are some standard DPS's for common builds? I have a fun ranger sword build I have been using that is averaging 250 DPS on master of damage and I wanted to know how that compares to other builds like dagger spammers etc.

    submitted by /u/JackOfSome
    [link] [comments]

    Request: OS VoD of 600 smite DoA

    Posted: 28 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I'm looking for videos of 600 smite full foundry+city clear (pre or post holy wrath nerf) and I can't find any on Google. Anyone have link?

    submitted by /u/MJW_MOUSE
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player and new Guild

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi folks,

    I am a returning GW player, been playing since 2007 roughly and decided to come back to the game properly despite being on and off on GW. I dont know if this is the forum to post this but if any returning players are looking for a guild to chill with feel free to drop me a line in game or on this. Cheers!

    Ign: Fein Luvs Ya

    submitted by /u/adyboiiii
    [link] [comments]

    Free purple and white unded minis + tonics

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Free purple and white unded minis + tonics

    All free to a good home. Just PM me. IGN: Devilish Scythe Z

    Tonics include:

    Pyre Fierceshot x 2
    Jora
    Norgu
    Livia
    Dunkoro x 2
    Acolyte Sousuke
    Kahmu
    Margrid the Sly

    https://preview.redd.it/9riglxnhhk151.png?width=262&format=png&auto=webp&s=122cd3e5ed898dd62c492200b54a42674239db0e

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Evocation
    [link] [comments]

    Derv Build for pve content?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Hey After many years i want to clear all pve content again. What is the best dervish Build for it?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    Is there still hope for me to get my account back?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    I used to play a lot of GW back in the day. From the beginning until GW2 was released. I had all the expansions and even a bunch of character slots.

    I wanted to get back into the game again however, I don't remember my password anymore.

    I still know my email (based on some old emails I have from arena.net / ncsoft). But the password doesn't seem to be working.

    The support website asks me to provide my serial-key, but I don't have the original boxes anymore. It was back in the day where you just bought actual games on CD/DVDs

    I still remember my main character-name but that's it.

    Is there still a way for me to get back into my account or is it hopelessly lost? (thousands of birthday presents are waiting for me in my characters inventories :( )

    submitted by /u/ChineseCracker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment