• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Guild Wars Fresh account!! No keyboard but I’ll get one Friday morning!! Good to be able to play guild wars again!

    Guild Wars Fresh account!! No keyboard but I’ll get one Friday morning!! Good to be able to play guild wars again!


    Fresh account!! No keyboard but I’ll get one Friday morning!! Good to be able to play guild wars again!

    Posted: 28 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Kehanni and your thoughts

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I'm curious. Who here thought that Kehanni would have been your mesmer hero in Nightfall instead of Norgu? For those who don't know, Kehanni is an important character during the Vabbi arc in Nightfall. Her death cause a totally not Morgan Freeman to switch side and be your paragon hero.

    submitted by /u/Qawsada
    [link] [comments]

    Since when is this abomination possible?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Now I can finally play the game

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    What are people doing to get hundreds if not thousands of ectos?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I'm a returning player and am having a blast again, however Every time I go to spamadan I see people selling and buying stuff for hundreds of ectos or like 40 Armbraces (which is like 1400-1600 ectos?).

    I'm just wondering how people are amassing their wealth...I'm sitting here farming like 6e a day to buy pcons and consets. I'm not asking for peoples farming secrets just curious in general how players are getting so rich.

    Ofc, it was a shock to me how much the prices have increased since I last played, probably cause less people playing and such. Just writing down my thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Bakesy990
    [link] [comments]

    Can a Tyrian character have a secondary profession from another campaign?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    If so, how?

    submitted by /u/rSkylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    Would love to sell my PreSearing unded Shiro'ken Assassin mini, any takers?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I have tried for two years to get rid of this with zero luck. Before I quit this last time I spent most of my plats and resources on a friend's account but they quit... so I need money. I don't want to take it out of Pre but I will for the right price.

    I'm accepting black dyes in Pre and Armbraces in Post. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable replying here.

    Make an offer. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/1point6180339
    [link] [comments]

    Showing off my luck with Factions Collector's edition, unopened, yes, in this current year.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    So here's something fascinating, even miraculous to encounter in 2020. GW1 Factions Collector's Edition, unopened. Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/4PCqTcj

    I'll go ahead and say I don't even "deserve" it as I'm a latecomer to GW1, started playing ~2 years ago and, even though I LOVE this game and eventually WILL get most titles, there are people who'd die to own this. So I'm kinda sorry :'D

    I was wiki'ing which minis I could get being the newb I am. Out of curiocity I sidetracked to Kuunavang page -> Factions Collector's edition -> google if there are any on sale. That gave me a vague idea of how rare and/or expensive these are, BUT! There indeed was a listing on a local ebay-like site. 30 bucks. Unopened. What are the chances that it's gonna be legit, with unused code? What were the chances for that one, ONE listing to be up in that given moment, in the first place?!

    Yet here we have the answer. It's "just" a physical box of goodies, but given its rarity and importance, it has INSANE non-monetary value that makes me shake with excitement. I own a relic now! I was so lucky to get my scrubby hands on something so precious. Probably the coolest physical item I've ever held.

    I was looking forward to posting it here, since it's pretty much the only place where I can share my feelings with likeminded people. My GW2 friends would just shrug it off. Well.. Hope it's not against the rules or something, also hope I didn't piss anyone off with bragging :'D I'm just really, really grateful for the opportunity to get this magic box.

    submitted by /u/iopish
    [link] [comments]

    Which Profession relies the most on their secondary?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Of all ten professions, which one needs a good secondary to be effective?

    For a long time the answer was mesmer. Now I'm not sure there is an answer. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/refugeeinaudacity
    [link] [comments]

    Dhuums Soul Reaper req 9, what is it worth @2020

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I am always confused about the prices in GW , and still cant figure it out. has anyone a good GW price list for the most common to rarest skins?

    submitted by /u/d3jblacko
    [link] [comments]

    q9 Oni Blade

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Is there any value in selling a q9 oni blade as unidentified? Or should I just ID it and hope for the best?

    submitted by /u/Sir_Lambcelot
    [link] [comments]

    GW on macOS Catalina

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting back into Guild Wars after 8 years. Unfortunately all I have is a macbook pro with macOS Catalina. As I searched this subreddit all I could find was how Catalina messed up being able to play Guild Wars on a mac. My first question is has anyone been able to play Guild Wars with bootcamp since mac updated to Catalina? That would be my preference if it's possible. I did see somewhere that it seems that CrossOver/Codeweavers has now made it possible even with Catalina. So my second question is, can anyone confirm that for me?

    I appreciate any help or advice! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/1rohan92
    [link] [comments]

    Selling my Vizu and Mallyx

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Want to sell them for the best offer, both are undedicated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Harakini
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through the story

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    I want to play through the story in chronological order. Are all classes viable for this or is there some I should stay away from?

    submitted by /u/Celp117
    [link] [comments]

    HoM

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Is the eternal conqueror of Urgoz Warren have to be done on HM or does doing it on NM work too?

    submitted by /u/hermtold
    [link] [comments]

    How to recognize os weapons? Just try to mod them with inscr and see if it allows? When it doesnt its a os. This is the only way ?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    What should I multi class Elementalist with?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Was gonna get into the game in a few days and I just wanna know, what is a viable option to multi class ele with?

    submitted by /u/rSkylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    Best Hero Build to clean Pve content

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Hey, I will clear all pve content with my dervish. Are there Good Hero Builds for it?

    submitted by /u/BananenT
    [link] [comments]

    Texmod/uMod Issues

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I came back to the GW1 community a while ago and I'm enjoying my time here again but I was trying to mess around with some textures and a couple of them crash on the character selection screen. I managed to load them in game but obviously I'm not going to force crash whenever I want to change characters. Any help would be appreciated if possible!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/smolredpanda_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment