• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Guild Wars Potential early game questions

    Guild Wars Potential early game questions


    Potential early game questions

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I have been very interested in playing GW1 for the first time. I am a seasoned MMO vet with experience in almost every other mainstream MMO on the market.

    I want to reach out and see if theres any tips or resources on early game mesmer builds or leveling routes. I know it is common advice to "build how you like, everything is viable", but I am the type of person that likes to have a plan laid out before me to pursue. Is there an outline of what to do from level 1-20 and progressing through end game? Also any abilities to get early to level effeciently/how to obtain those abilities?

    Thanks for any help and support.

    Edit: Very interested in early game dervish leveling build as well

    Edit 2: Pretty blown away by the immediate feedback and help. Purchased the trilogy and downloading now!

    submitted by /u/wheatthins750
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to GW 1. Sloooooooow download speed

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, I played GW years ago and decided to play it again after watching a youtuber playing it. I downloaded the game in seconds, but it takes ages to download area files when starting the game. The average speed is 16kbs. Did you guys experience this? I downloaded the game 2mbs, but now it's downloading area files at 16kbs.

    submitted by /u/devsterl
    [link] [comments]

    Active MTSC guild?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an active MTSC guild to capitalize on this double faction week!

    submitted by /u/Twisted_Evocation
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get into the game in 2020?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    My brother and I were considering replaying the game and buying the trilogy on steam. Not sure what we're doing. Our plan was to get it on our shared steam account but not quite sure what to do after that. Can someone explain what to do after that?

    submitted by /u/rSkylo_Ren
    [link] [comments]

    How quick is the support team for this game?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    My buddy and I are trying to do a playthrough together and he can't remember any of his characters names (it's been a while). He sent an email but I wasn't sure if we'd be waiting a week or if they're a bit quicker?

    submitted by /u/Grumulzag
    [link] [comments]

    Missed the Anniversary Event.. now what?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    It looks like I'm a little late to the party... Is there any way for me to get the new skills and weapons? Or do I have to wait until next year?

    submitted by /u/HighTen
    [link] [comments]

    Farming builds - is PvX wiki still the place?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I've been looking for solo farming builds, specifically UW or FoW but pvx wiki seems lacking. Is this still update or is it out of date? Is there a new site? Everything on pvx just seems to be raptors, dragon moss, or vaetirr farms. Maybe that's just the state of the game?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bakesy990
    [link] [comments]

    PC on this Chaos Axe?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    PC on this Chaos Axe?

    Hi guys, I know the Hex mod on this makes it less desirable, but hoping someone can give me an estimated price on this Q9 OS Chaos Axe (+15% vs Hexed Foes)?

    https://preview.redd.it/7jw5t3ylaz051.jpg?width=332&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1ee53f6e08c94c5dc59bc10dcd7e25b77ac7a199

    submitted by /u/adammo97
    [link] [comments]

    GW Toolbox : safe and legal to use or a potential ban?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Hello community,

    first of all, I'm sorry if this topic has been answered already but I couldn't find anything solid on this. I know that GW toolbox is available for years now and more and more players are using it.

    So now I like to use it too and NO!!!, not because of that p-cons utility (I don't do SCs or farming anyway), but more because of the statistics and different monitors it provides. I haven't used it yet but I really like to do it, though I don't wanna risk my account.

    So my question: is it safe to use GW toolbox or can one expect a ban because it's more or less the same as using a bot? I'll appreciate every helpful answer.

    submitted by /u/Ariortega
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Necro/Me Builds

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hello! I hope you all are doing well. I'd like to know if it is possible to farm FoW/UW as a necro/me. I'd love to get Obsidian Armor, but I'm not sure where to start. I figure I will start with gathering heroes and the proper skills, but I'm unsure of how that will look. Can anyone offer advice?

    submitted by /u/MightbeMoghi
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone doing MQSC now during bonus week?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm looking to finally grind my Luxon title to completion and would like to make use of the bonus week for that. I've never done MQSC, but I've got a Derv that's ready in terms of build + equipment, I just lack experience. I'd love to practice it with a few experienced players who'd be willing to teach me / help me finishing my role if I fail the first times. Can use Discord and everything if needed.
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/keylu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment