• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Guild Wars Thought of this when doing Ruins of Surmia

    Guild Wars Thought of this when doing Ruins of Surmia


    Thought of this when doing Ruins of Surmia

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 01:52 AM PST

    The hit counter goes higher than 9,999

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:40 PM PST

    The lost art of vanquishing!

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Hello! I just wanted to share a video I made on Vanquishing in Guild Wars. One of the fondest memories I have with this game was when I got Legendary Vanquisher, there was just something so perfect about it and I just wanted to share why I thought it was so perfect with y'all :]

    https://youtu.be/3YRYDaKCG7c

    submitted by /u/OffHandATK
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with Minor Vigor's now?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Returning player LFG for Nightfall campaign

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I played the original game when it came out and puttered out about halfway thru Factions (real life got too busy) ... but I've always regretted not finishing this one off.

    Anyone out there up for rolling a new build and giving it a go? My schedule is pretty flexible. I'm in USA, I don't recall if that matters.

    Do note that I haven't played in ages so there's quite a bit I probably need to re-learn.

    submitted by /u/omeglegrr
    [link] [comments]

    I hate vanquishing sulfurous haze areas. What's your best build that uses pets etc to make this easier?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    If you had 1,000 gwce codes to give away. How would you donate them to make the game popular again?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 04:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment