• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Guild Wars WTB Screenshot Models 50e & Assistants 15e: The final story

    Guild Wars WTB Screenshot Models 50e & Assistants 15e: The final story


    WTB Screenshot Models 50e & Assistants 15e: The final story

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    WTB Screenshot Models 50e & Assistants 15e: The final story

    For those who are not familiar with my work I make screenshot art in GW that I use as illustrations for my GW Anthology. It has been a long ride so far, and I am nearing the end of my work and my time in GW. If you are interested you can find my artwork and stories at dontmindwrongperson.deviantart.com/gallery

    I am looking for people to pose (Screenshot Models) and Assist (Screenshot Assistants) with the last four pictures for the final story arc called Ashes to Ashes. Salary for models is 50e and for assistants 15e.

    Project 1: Seraphim

    I am looking for a person to play Efra in her final and most epic picture "Seraphim". Below is a picture of Efra's face, and as it can only be obtained with makeover, most likely a makeover credit will be required for getting the right look. The armor parts required for her are: Norn chest-piece, Asuran boots, fanatic pants, Istani scar, Destroyer gauntlets. As this will also be her final picture, she will need access to the Decade Daggers "High Noon" as these are her signature weapons, the last memento she has of her sister Yamina. She also needs access to Longeye Ledge in EOTN.

    Efra's Face

    For the picture Seraphim I will also be looking for 3 Screenshot Assistants with access to the Phoenix Emote and any of the dervish avatar elite skills. They should also have access to Rragars Menagerie.

    Efra with her sisters swords in the chapter \"Alliance\" from The Tournament story arc

    Project 2: Hive

    I am searching for someone to reprise the role of Merowyn. Above you can find Merowyn facing Efra. The armor combo for Merowyn is Istani chest piece, Monument pants, elite gladiator boots, silver eagle gloves. Merowyn will a face and hair that matches the picture above or access to a makeover, exact hairstyle match is not needed but hair color and skin tone has to match, also she is not very tall. She will also need access to Alari's Double Blades and to the Prophecies mission Aurora Glade and assassin unlocked as secondary, as well as the assassin attack repeated strike.

    For the Hive project I will also be needing a few assistants, in particular a Mo/N or N/Mo and a Dervish with access to Avatar of Melandru, they will also need access to a few skills and will need access to Aurora Glade.

    Project 3: Cryptic

    I am searching for someone to reprise the role of Lapis. Below you can find a picture with Lapis's facial features. I al still working on the armor design and location for Cryptic, if there is any interest in this post I will update it with details on this project when I get time to do some more work on it.

    Lapis

    Project 4: To Be Announced (If this post sees any interest)

    If anyone is able and willing to help you can write me here or on deviantart or contact me in game (ign Shimamiya Eiko).

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/dontmindwrongperson
    [link] [comments]

    Practical Tips for a Beginner (2k hours in GW2)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Hey everyone! During a recent sale I decided I would give Guild Wars (1) a try. Even if it's not the game for me I could always grind for the GW2 HoM rewards, but for now, I really wanna give it a go the natural way. I've seen a couple guides already and will use those along with the wiki, but as a practical question: Are there any Settings I might want to change right away to make the game more enjoyable / practical? Thanks in advance! o/

    submitted by /u/LethiferousDuck
    [link] [comments]

    I finally slow Galrath.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment