• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Guild Wars Want to farm Ectos and Obsidian Shards on my Dervish. What is the more/most efficient build for each?

    Guild Wars Want to farm Ectos and Obsidian Shards on my Dervish. What is the more/most efficient build for each?


    Want to farm Ectos and Obsidian Shards on my Dervish. What is the more/most efficient build for each?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I know that Dervish has the Smite farm and - although I can't seem to find the build on PvX - an old build with Vow of Silence to farm Mindblades.

    For FoW I don't really know of a build but I would imagine it's somewhat similar to the A/D build farming the beach?

    Could someone enlighten me what builds I should go for?

    submitted by /u/EnforcerAA
    [link] [comments]

    Suche eine deutschsprachige Gilde

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Hallo,

    habe vor kurzem wieder angefangen aktiv Guild Wars zu zocken, leider fehlen mir die Mitspieler.

    Wenns noch eine aktive deutschsprachige Gilde gibt, wäre ich gerne Teil davon. Spiele seit bestimmt 10 Jahren mal mehr mal weniger aktiv. Wäre schön wenn sich jemand meldet.

    Gruß

    Yannick

    submitted by /u/Yannicknator
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me finding some fun with my necro !!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:53 PM PST

    Here's the problem : my necro is my first char that reached LDOA, and I want to play more with her (also because I love NF elite armor) but I can't find any descent and fun build (I find MM boring), can you guys help me ??

    submitted by /u/Dimdim6
    [link] [comments]

    Americans' Ping Issue on European Servers

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    For /u/DrStephenCW:

    There is currently an issue affecting some, but not all, American players where their ping on European servers jumps anywhere from 150 to 1000+, the characters freeze, and you're eventually disconnected saying "Your connection was lost" despite good Internet connection. It seems like a routing issue, although I'm no expert on the subject matter. If you could look into fixing this if it is even possible, that would be great :)

    Other players who are experiencing the issue - if you can provide more detailed information, I'm sure that would be helpful in resolving the issue.

    submitted by /u/pewpewrabbit
    [link] [comments]

    Ironman Preferences

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Does anyone have any suggestions for the most fun profession/campaign for doing an Ironman run? My current plan is a melee R/W in proph, but I'm curious if anyone has experiences of their own to share. I am a little worried about the henchies being extremely garbage in proph.

    submitted by /u/Sp0rklift
    [link] [comments]

    What are the reasons to buy a new account?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I've thinking about coming after several years of break. I see alot of people buying new accounts, is there any reasons to do so? Should I be getting a new one too?

    submitted by /u/kurokimo
    [link] [comments]

    Sunspear Arena exploration

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Hi, is anyone interested in going into Sunspear arena? I re-started a new character and have never actually seen the arena. I think that we would need to be at least 8 players there? I tried with just my brother and 2 players aren,t enough. I thought maybe it would be 1v1 :P

    I'm really just curious and wanted to try to get that 0.1% exploration and see the arena for the first time.

    You do need to be max level 10 though :)

    submitted by /u/Mancario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment