• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    Guild Wars Double Faction Week - Drazach Thicket Today & Ferndale ZVQ this week. Good week for Kurzick points.

    Guild Wars Double Faction Week - Drazach Thicket Today & Ferndale ZVQ this week. Good week for Kurzick points.


    Double Faction Week - Drazach Thicket Today & Ferndale ZVQ this week. Good week for Kurzick points.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Is using toolbox a perma ban?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    So I started getting back into guild wars about a month ago and have been enjoying it a bunch. A lot of people recommended that I try texmod for mapping and toolbox for general use. I loved both these programs and felt it really breathed some life into a game that's mostly solo play now.

    However a little over a week ago I received a notice that my account was banned for use of third party software. I've tried contacting anet support but they've been slow to respond. I only ever used texmod/umod to map and a cleaner HUD interface while toolbox was used for pcons and accessing my storage.

    I've heard some people get their ban lifted while others don't. Is it just a crap shoot? I would hate to loose my account that I've had since prophecies to something as silly as this.

    Thanks, guys

    submitted by /u/Tacohero154
    [link] [comments]

    MQSC (looking for guild)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Hi, returning player from a while back, I used to SCs a bit back in the day but never finished my luxon/kurzick. I'm looking for a guild to run MQSC (I have knowledge of old tactics that hopefully translates)

    submitted by /u/waitingonjetpacks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment