• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Guild Wars Starting Nightfall for the very first time. A few questions.

    Guild Wars Starting Nightfall for the very first time. A few questions.


    Starting Nightfall for the very first time. A few questions.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    First off, I wanted to say thanks to this community for being so helpful. I posted a week ago asking for help with LDoA and received plenty of guidance. This guide in particular has been fantastic! Players in Pre have been so nice. I've had some of you guys just give me Purple Weapons for free, Charr Salvage kits... etc, simply bc I'm playing the game. I had one person say they wanted to give me things simply bc they love seeing the game be played by others. How amazing is that. Thank you all.

    I want to break the monotony of grinding in Pre up with actually playing the game. So I've chosen Nightfall to jump into.

    I've played Prophecies and Factions growing up, but never Nightfall or EotN. I'm about to have a few weeks off of work/school in December, so I wanted to give Nightfall a go and really sink my teeth into the story. I have a few questions before jumping in.

    1. Everyone says you can play the PvE story with any build you want if you use heroes. I believe it, but are there any builds that you would still steer clear of?

    Current plan is to play a Ranger / Paragon. I saw this Hamstorm build that looked fun.

    1. If you were replaying NF, which classes would you choose? Is everyone just going to say Dervish

    2. What do I need to know about Heroes? I've only ever used Henchmen. Do I need meta hero builds, guides and the knowledge of who to collect and use if I'm only doing the story missions?

    3. Does my NF character and Heroes follow me into EotN?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Oneiric19
    [link] [comments]

    How to use heroes in prophecies?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment