• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 One day the time will come that I will use you my precious...

    Guild Wars 2 One day the time will come that I will use you my precious...


    One day the time will come that I will use you my precious...

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:10 AM PST

    Now this is efficient mining!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Everytime a character collects bloodstone dust, empyreal fragments etc.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    My hero panel (c key) always opens to the miniatures tab if the last tab open was equipment. This happening to anyone else?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:09 AM PST

    Now that capes are back, here's my version of Shera

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Why does the Personalized Crystallized Supply Chest not give Ley Line Crystals?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I can understand the Auric chest because we get an ore we can mine for aurillium, and the personalized airship cargo DOES give airship parts, but I've been farming my home instance for months and I've not got a single ley line crystal. Why.

    submitted by /u/Skankintoopiv
    [link] [comments]

    [Parody] Rewards...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Guild Heroes Banner and Spirit Banners

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    I've been asking around in game, checking the wiki but no one seems to know the answer, so I thought where else better than to put the question up here.

    Hero and Spirit banners gets put up commonly in places like WvW, Lion's Arch, Siren's Reef, Bitterfrost Frontier etc. Some of these banners never expire for as long as the map IP stays the same. For example, Frostgorge Sound, in the area where we fight Claw of Jormag, you tend to see the same banners day after day.

    Frostgorge Sound hardly goes into overflow, so the map rarely changes its IP, which explains why the banners remain. However, when I drop any kind of banners, it disappears the second I leave. Why do some banners last forever and why do some banners expire so quickly?

    The reason I am asking is because I have found myself to be constantly dropping Spirit banners, only to have them disappear once I am gone, that I feel my skill points are used in waste.

    submitted by /u/OliverTan
    [link] [comments]

    minor borderline pointless suggestion: Roller Beetle races in core Tyria should award experience

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    While working on an alt account's masteries, I was able to burn through so many mastery tracks by going back and completing adventures I had skipped. I used the griffon races to finish Roller Beetle's entire line in just about 15 minutes and to level up the Griffon I had just used the raptor mount to do the delivery adventures on different maps. I even used a few adventures/races to burn through the new LS5 masteries quickly, too. If I ever do Skyscale, I saved a few more to complete quickly there or pick up the next LS episode's masteries.

    But when I went with the roller beetle on a level ~40 mesmer (tomes only because oof leveling a mesmer), I was a bit disappointed to see that first completion/daily completion rewarded a total of 0 exp.

    It'd be a neat little change to add in the daily exp through those races. For masteries, for leveling alts, etc.

    submitted by /u/tgdm
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder: [GW2 Raid Academy] [NA] Zero to Hero Community Raid Event Part 4

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Hey all!

    You can see our previous post here.

    As a reminder, our three day community raiding weekend started yesterday and will continue today and tomorrow! Everyone is encouraged to join - no prior experience or a particular build is required for this event.

    We've already had more than 20 groups running since yesterday, with some groups clearing entire raid wings together! At our last event in June we did ~50 runs for the whole weekend, so we're definitely hoping to break that number this time.

    Here is our Discord invite if you're in need of it. We hope to see you this weekend!

    More about GW2 Raid Academy:

    What do you need to get started?

    • We play on NA servers with players from around the world. Unfortunately if you play on EU servers you will not be able to join.
    • A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve. Our community is focused on providing a comfortable place for people to learn, train, and grow.
    • If you want to read more about getting geared and ready to raid we recommend these guides:

    Fun artwork done by Kyo the Lorebreaker. :)

    submitted by /u/ValkyrieVance
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: Start a Story Instance from the Achievements Panel

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:04 AM PST

    I'm sure this has been suggested before, but here goes...

    If I open up an achievement in the achievements panel some say, "Story Instance: X" if they can only be achieved in a story instance.

    Wouldn't if be nice to have a button right there to start the instance?

    They can lock the button until you've run through the story once, but otherwise you can jump right in to whichever story instance you like.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/flipside3
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug?] I don't think this is intended xD

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:57 AM PST

    Gem store advice

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Which could be a good buy from gem store?

    submitted by /u/Miles7p0
    [link] [comments]

    December 8th, Secret Toymaker is still silent, any news ?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:27 AM PST

    Hellow everyone. In the past 3 years I've been registered in the Secret Toymaker event. Could this year bring nothing ? I really hope a new dev has been found. Here is the original dev's last post about Secret Toymaker as far as I know.

    If anybody got some news, let's share about it. Thanks a lot. Wintersday coming soon.

    submitted by /u/MornJack
    [link] [comments]

    Outstanding food

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    I guess I'm looking for a friend and guide

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:16 AM PST

    Hi! I started playing GW2 shortly after HoT came out and stopped some time after PoF. I have an 80lv necro with 161 mastery rank (if that's important?). I never really had anyone to play with so I was always pretty lost and it was hard for me to understand more complex parts of the game...

    Now I'd like to come back to it, but after such a break I am even more lost than before, and I definetely don't see fun in playing solo.

    Maybe there is someone looking for a company and not minding to help me a little?

    I play on American server, but I'm not a native English speaker... But I believe my English is good enough for normal conversations and gaming :)

    submitted by /u/Zaurka14
    [link] [comments]

    living the dream!!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:25 PM PST

    [For any Interest :D] - The Boneskinner l Review & Guide l

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    What to work towards next

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:31 AM PST

    I just finished crafting my ascended chest piece for my thief, got ascended in all my accessory slots. Doing alot of heart of thorns map grinding for xp with money being a issue as well

    *Start on Lego *Finish ascended gear crafting *Farm fractals until my eyes bleed for chests + agony res *Finish map completion

    Should I do any of these goals over others? I know the Lego is gonna be over time, and not anytime soon

    submitted by /u/ThjokeR321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment