• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Guild Wars New Update on my GW inspired game

    Guild Wars New Update on my GW inspired game


    New Update on my GW inspired game

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Kaineng City Vibes

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Any way to make my R/N LDoA character stronger?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    I have a freshly lvl 17 R/N LDoA candidate, and now that he turned 17 and Vanguard enemies turned lvl 15, I'm having a much harder time. Just now, I was trying to look for Utini Wupwup, but couldn't get through two lvl 15 Grawl Shamans that kept healing each other. I already tried Utini once since turning lvl 17, but I had to cancel that quest too, as I just couldn't defeat the lvl 18 monk boss with the two lvl 15 warrior assists.

    I have a lvl 15 Hearty Wolf, bonus fire imp, maxed armour, bonus bow, not sure what I could do to improve my sustain or damage.

    My build is OgQSQ2cGMWxtJTAg2+G2.

    I was already only doing 2 of the 9 Vanguard quests because the others are either too much hassle or too difficult, but now I'm supposed to do only Farmer Hamnet until at least lvl 18? O.o (I dislike grinding in general, so the "spend days just farming the 2 bandits" tactic isn't really working for me).

    Halp

    submitted by /u/kazerniel
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Wars RPG.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    I always thought GW1 would have been a great RPG. Great story line, rich history, massive world. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Battle_Goat
    [link] [comments]

    How to make the ingame clock appear?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:30 AM PST

    I'm trying to get the ingame clock and it shows the check mark in its box and the rectangular box on the screen when I pull up the options and interface but the actual clock doesn't appear on my screen. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

    submitted by /u/lara690
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started playing again and wondering if anyone is up to start some fresh characters on one of the campaigns and just play from there?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment