• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Welcome Jenn Ravenna to our community

    Guild Wars 2 Welcome Jenn Ravenna to our community


    Welcome Jenn Ravenna to our community

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:33 AM PST

    My friend's necro "IbirianWorlf" by me (fanart) - Tell me what profession to draw next.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    [sN] Skorvald the Shattered | Speed Kill | 39s

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Guten Tag Reddit,

    We wanted to post this kill before the patch came through with some class buffs to show that this was possible on the same patch.

    The kill posted a while back by our EU friends had major room for improvement. We had some qualms with their post, mainly that they: 1) intentionally did not show the precast which was the most crucial part of the kill [we included this in our PoVs :) ] which makes their claim of "world's first no rift skorvald" sort of disingenuous since you use them in the precast, 2) they used this kill to spread this propaganda that condi firebrand is really good in even in fractal speedkill scenarios, and 3) they used CC consumables when they weren't necessary (their soulbeasts didn't F2).

    Sometimes you can get locked into this mindset that a particular solution (the one you want) is the only one and thus you force it to be that way. That aside, we did this kill with a different composition: Dragonhunter, Weaver, Soulbeast, Berserker, and Renegade. This is the same composition that we used for our Siax speedkill. It is kind of funny how similar those two bosses are if you structure the fight in this manner, which is why this composition worked so well.

    The important bits for this kill were:

    1. The very tight precast which allows the pre-placement of 2 portals, and 2 extra FGSes.
    2. The warrior being able to Rifle pewpew the 66% Anom on the first Island.
    3. The warrior and soulbeast had to swap anomalies for 33% because the 33% anomaly on the first island spawned farther than 1200 range.
    4. The soulbeast being basically a stance/anomaly killing slave along with the Renegade.

    Just to emphasize the main point of this: this kill is NOT IMPOSSIBLE without a condi firebrand, despite the other group vehemently suggesting that it was crucial to the kill.

    Without further ado, the log and the PoVs:

    Log: https://dps.report/LSWA-20191203-200948_skor

    PoVs:

    Weaver (Ryan): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uvo58ReOfk

    Soulbeast (Ky): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskmgIwzT5g&feature=youtu.be
    Berserker (Lucas): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgcgZc4V7A

    Dragonhunter (Souffle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnpXfo0bxvg&feature=youtu.be

    Renegade (me hello uwu): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8Ak5aZ_KZ4&feature=youtu.be

    Cheers,

    Sans

    submitted by /u/Sans__Rival
    [link] [comments]

    Salad Renegade sketch portrait by me (fanart)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:07 AM PST

    Constructive feed back on Bjora Marches meta event.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Hello, let me start by saying I mostly WvW but have been dabbling in PvE lately.

    The meta event in Bjora Marches is lacking a few things that would really make it more appealing and enjoyable. For one, I think this event is way too easy and trivial.

    The mobs that carry the bombs should do damage to the shrines, there's literally no point in them otherwise.

    Mobs should drop some type of loot, a lot of players seem to AFK during the first phase because the mobs don't drop any form of loot.

    The mastery system isn't needed whatsoever for the meta event. This is huge. I initially thought that players needed to rotate between shrines to gain the mastery skills but they really don't make any difference.

    In short, make the bombers do damage to the shrines and make them susceptible to the mastery skills. Also add trash loot to the mobs.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/grifflyman
    [link] [comments]

    The 5 Stages of DPS Rotation.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    (Maybe) Unpopular Opinion: LWS 3 Had a More Diverse Story Than LWS 4.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Hello

    So before I start I want to emphasize that the topic is on the story, and not linger too much on the features and maps that came with each episode of the respective LW seasons. LWS 4 was more superior in features as it added mounts.

    I am fairly conflicted about which season had better maps. Season 3 had a different theme and design for each and every map like Bloodstone Fenn and Ember Bay. I especially loved the return to Orr as it is my favorite region in the game. LWS 4 had some overlapping designs like Domain of Istan, Jahai Bluffs and Domain of Kourna while the others were unique to themselves.

    Now to the story which, I think, is severely underrated. The elements of Season 3's story were about the numerous consequences in Mordremoth's aftermath. Emergence of the White Mantle, "Lazarus", rising of Primordus and Jormag, the revelation that we can't keep murdering Elder Dragons as we please, Balthazar and in the end the real Lazarus. The whole story gave us the uncertainty of what follows after each episode. Season 4's story felt like: "we have to deal with Joko and Kralkatorrik, one way or another" episode after episode. We knew where the story kinda had to end, with either one or both eating the dirt. Of course, the path and means that lead to that very end was exciting on it's own, but we all kinda guessed how it would all go down.

    • Kind regards

    EDIT: typos

    submitted by /u/Intreductor
    [link] [comments]

    The Boneskinner seems to be bugged

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    It's even more of a punching bag than the other two and it respawns once you've killed it and you've got all the rewards. I guess the torches/pillars were intended to be a mechanic but they don't matter at all.

    edit: I mean the legendary one from the strike mission.

    submitted by /u/Flowturn
    [link] [comments]

    Just killed Boneskinner Strike.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:10 PM PST

    Its... pretty big of a joke. I really hope that its just bugged and mechanics are missing, cus this is literaly easier than the open world champion. Theres no progressing difficulty, there are no mechanics, you just stand on place, attack, and.. thats it, its easier than fucking icebrood construct in grothmar.

    submitted by /u/MartRane
    [link] [comments]

    Daily AT Schedule Changes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    2019 Build Guide for Healbrand

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I'd like to complete the achievements permanently.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:49 PM PST

    sylvari during heart of thorns

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Bjora Marches: Small change I'd love to see - Sweet Campfire Treat

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:03 PM PST

    One change I'd love to see about the new map is purely a Roleplayer flavor thing. Having the option to buy these Sweet Campfire Treat consumables allows roleplayers the option of building a campfire anywhere they want, with the added bonus of allowing other players to take a seat next to them.

    However, the price of this item is is 2,688 Karma and 25 Eternal Ice Shards for a five minute communal fire. I'd really love to see this time be extended to perhaps 30 minutes, purely for the sake of cost/enjoyment it would provide.

    If you're having an RP session that lasts perhaps six hours, you'll need one evey five minutes, which means you need 12 campfires a per hour. And that totals 72 consumables, which will cost you 193.536 Karma and 1800 Eternal Ice Shards, which is a silly place for just sitting around and enjoying the atmosphere of a great game.

    If they make the nourishment provided for the campfire either a single use per character, or just outright remove it, that would be something I'd personally find favorable over having one of the potentially most useful items for one of the minor sides of the game.

    submitted by /u/golopolo
    [link] [comments]

    ArenaNet please fix this

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    HOW TO: resist Jormag's temptation and complete 25 maps in under 30s

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    [Advise] Which Living Word Season should i buy at first?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Hello guys,

    I am willing to pay 2000 gems to buy some episodes for the game. Can someone tell me which episodes / seasons should i buy that unlock nice things (skins, mounts, weapons, armors, dungeons, raids etc..) for my player ?

    For example, i read somewhere that season 4 give the best farming place (Istan) in the game or it unlock the beetle mount.

    submitted by /u/manos2864
    [link] [comments]

    achievement rewards issue

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    so im at 16k achievement and i want hellfire vambraces wich u get at 3k and 12k achievement points but apparently i dont have it, prob selected 2 times radiant gloves but what now? im never getting the hellfire gloves because i screwed up in the past?

    submitted by /u/CeeCuu
    [link] [comments]

    Kill proofs?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    So, I've been doing daily t4 fractals for a while now and have been wanting to take my first dip into the challenge motes for achievements and just to test them out but there's a problem. What is up with every single group wanting KP of 50+ to even run in the group, how am I supposed to first time the fractal challenge mote when there's this lock on all public groups and I don't have a guild nor have an interest being in one

    submitted by /u/SaphiraHawk
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda nervous to try this game...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I have wanted to try this game for a while now! I know the base game is free which is great but I really dont understand how this game works.

    It doesn't seem like there is any gear progression. No holy trinity of roles.

    It just seems very different from most mmorpgs. But I LOVE PvP and that's what intrigues me about this game.

    So my question is, can a new player still enjoy PVP and can you tell me how it works?

    Thanks, FunziHunzi

    submitted by /u/FunziHunzi
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to the Strike Mission Team

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:45 AM PST

    I find that you guys are not appreciated enough and think it is time for a shout out!

    I absolutely love the concept of a single circular room with just a boss in it. No excessive role playing, no excessively huge map, no pre-events. Just go in and strike down the boss. I love the concept and it is fun!

    The difficulty is low enough so everyone can enjoy it and with the different reward levels people have somewhat of an incentive to improve themselves.

    I also just love it that you managed to release 3 unique bosses with different attack patterns and phases. Amazing!

    What I would love to see in the future though is something like a challenge mode for these bosses which would bring the difficulty up to raid boss level.

    Furthermore a strike mission entrance in the aerodrome would be perfect.

    Keep up the good work!

    submitted by /u/c0ld_0ne
    [link] [comments]

    I am addicted.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Hello everyone, as the title says I am a gaming addict. Starting 2012 I have played gw2 actively for 6 years and I always find back to it even when I took a short break. Right now I am trying to get away from gamibg for the 3rd time. The first time I tried to just bot play as much, well it did not work. The second time I actually got help from a local addiction advice center which helped me get away from gaming... for about 3 months. (May-August 2018)

    The whole time I've had a shedule like this: wake up at 1pm, play games until 7-9am sleep until 1-2pm repeat. This has caused a major delay in my education (4years are lost already) and if it were not for my awesome parents I would now be standing in life with no perspective for a carreer or job.

    As guild wars 2 is one of the games I played most I wanted tp get rid of it so I gave my account to a friend and told him to change the password so I won't have access to it. As you can guess addicts know how they get to their stuff so I got in contact with the support and got my account back. Ez. The same applies to riot and steam. Even changing the email won't help as I am in posession of paypal bills.

    So the whole reason I am telling you is: I got in contact with the support again. This time requesting my account to be deleted for good. I also told them why I would request deletion but the ticket's been up for two weeks now without any reaction from the support. (All of my previous tickets were handled in days, not weeks).

    Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can do?

    ~Me (no longer)Games Ma

    EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION:

    I am getting peofessional help and all my friends and family know anout my problem. We are now going the final step to delete any of my majorly used accounts (steam guildwars and riot).

    EDIT 2:

    Account selling is illegal. Also I will always have proof pf ownership via paypal billing so I could get the account back in no time.

    submitted by /u/MeGamesMa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment