• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Guild Wars MY FIRST GWAMM !

    Guild Wars MY FIRST GWAMM !


    MY FIRST GWAMM !

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    I've played around 4.5k hours, started this game 13years and 6 months ago, and this is my first GWAMM ! This feeling is wonderful, I never really tried to reach this title before, but when I came back in the game a 15 months ago after a 4 years break, I decided to get this title !! Nowadays it's nothing, like the chaos gloves, but damn it feels so good :D

    submitted by /u/Dimdim6
    [link] [comments]

    It's time for this video to resurface.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:55 AM PST

    Re: Game is waiting for rundll32.exe forever on Win7 [solution]

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    I'm answering the old archived post by /u/numma_cway

    If anyone here still has a problem with Windows 7 64bit + GW then here is the solution in two steps:

    1. Use registry editor and go to "HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\GameUX\ServiceLocation".

    2. Change server address in "Games" from "https://games.metaservices.microsoft.com/games/SGamesWebService.asmx" to "127.0.0.1" or "localhost".

    That's all, no more waiting when starting GW. :)

    submitted by /u/Lexard
    [link] [comments]

    Wintersday Skins?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    I'm a very casual and pretty new player of this game and this is my first time participating in wintersday activities/quests. I was wondering what the point of the wintersday skins was since they have minimal stats? Is there any use for them other than looking nice while afking in kamadan/la?

    submitted by /u/DeltaDawn37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment