• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Wintersday gift I created for my friend, the Gallant Lightbearer raptor mount. :3

    Guild Wars 2 Wintersday gift I created for my friend, the Gallant Lightbearer raptor mount. :3


    Wintersday gift I created for my friend, the Gallant Lightbearer raptor mount. :3

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    I commissioned my wife's monk from Guild Wars from Christmas. The final result is simply gorgeous

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Merry Wintersday from baby Aurene

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Is it me or is the marketing getting agressier out there?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Doing Claw during Wintersday

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 02:08 AM PST

    G-Sync not working in GW2?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Hello
    I was wondering if any of you with a g-sync monitor also have problems with GW2? I just got one and GW2 seems to be the only game that I've tried so far where G-Sync will just not work (monitor's refresh rate is always at 144).
    Any help much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/MonkeyReturnz
    [link] [comments]

    New Adoption License includes a Night Fury skin from 'How To Train Your Dragon" and it's absolutely beautiful.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Molten Boss fractal 90 solo (16:23) - Condi Firebrand

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    WVW armor question

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Merry christmas!

    I have a question about the wvw armor sets. I see what appears to be two primary sets, triumphant heroes armor and mist forged triumphant heroes armor.

    I can see that the stats are selectable upon acquisition. However, can you later change the stats to your liking like other ascended armor?

    Can you later modify the stats of the trinkets as well?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/hated_n8
    [link] [comments]

    UI Flickering Issue

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:21 AM PST

    I have a unique situation that I have been unable to find any useful information on.

    I am currently running Gw2 on a Macbook Pro dual booted with Windows 10 via Bootcamp. I obviously run into some performance issues with this hardware but I don't mind running the game on low.

    The issue I've run into is since I updated windows, the UI, menus, and loading screens have picked up a very annoying flicker when running in full screen. Running the game windowed or windowed full screen completely eliminates all flickering, however, to achieve a playable frame rate I have to run the game full screen at a lower resolution. V-sync also eliminates the flickering, but has similar performance issue of very low fps.

    With my settings I get:

    With the screen flicker - ~250fps

    With V-sync/no flicker - 10fps

    With Windowed full screen - 20fps

    Something interesting that I've found though, is that when I run the game full screen, and I turn the brightness or volume up, or do anything that creates a Windows overlay on top of Gw2, the flickering subsides until the overlay disappears; afterwords the flickering returns.

    I have updated all drivers and software that I know of. I am running all the latest updates available. I have tried a lot of ideas that I've found in posts from years ago to no avail (such as running the game in various compatibility modes).

    If anyone has any ideas or any other subs/forums where I might have better luck finding information let me know, thanks.

    submitted by /u/HumpyTheHippo
    [link] [comments]

    I hate conjured weapons.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    I've always hated the mechanic, even in Guild Wars 1. At least then, conjured weapons were trash and went on the garbage heap where they belonged. So far I've been able to get by using Arcane Blast instead of Lightning Hammer, but Fiery Greatsword gets me killed when I try to use it in rotation. Conjured weapons feel so clunky and counter intuitive. I've resorted to using Glyph of Greater Elemental because at least that is fire and forget and I can focus on my actual rotation and surviving. How do you other Weavers deal with using FGS?

    submitted by /u/EdyKhaos
    [link] [comments]

    Opening 7 Mistborn Mount Adoption Licence and Showcase Them [Video]

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:02 AM PST

    All I want for Christmas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Is being able to put non-elite utility skills in my elite slot.

    Would open up so many options, especially for classes with weird/sucky elites...

    submitted by /u/Wyverex
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown particle

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:45 PM PST

    Unknown particle

    Hello ! My character have some unknown particles and I would like your help to know where they are from !

    The particles look like golden petales, falling from my shoulder to my knee. (It's a norn.)

    Short explanation about this character :

    -She's 1 day old

    -She doesnt have any infusion

    -In fact, even when naked AND after reloading the map/changing it, she still have those particles.

    Any idea, anyone ? Thanks !

    https://preview.redd.it/qhqhfdg7fp641.png?width=1515&format=png&auto=webp&s=79e384afbe574cf5106b87f88d7a4dc4350778e0

    submitted by /u/Lucyller
    [link] [comments]

    A Guild Wars 2 Cinematic | By Primescore - not a creator.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I was just going through my youtube list and stumbled upon this music-synced walk through Tyria. Check it out! I think it's quite good.

    " This was made using the new First Person mode added to Guild Wars 2. "

    check it out

    submitted by /u/RealHarny
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment