• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Guild Wars I dont know how I keep coming back to this game over the years and finding little places within towns that I didn't even know were there. Anyways, Happy Holidays!

    Guild Wars I dont know how I keep coming back to this game over the years and finding little places within towns that I didn't even know were there. Anyways, Happy Holidays!


    I dont know how I keep coming back to this game over the years and finding little places within towns that I didn't even know were there. Anyways, Happy Holidays!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Best class to play nightfall lvls 1-20

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:41 PM PST

    I'm coming back to this game for the Christmas break and just want to play a new character to level them up. I'm leaning towards nightfall since I've done it the least and the pacing is IMO the best. Which class would y'all recommend? I'm not worried about endgame stuff, just the leveling experience.

    Oh and I probably have some new gifts on my account so free minis to any advice givers!

    submitted by /u/not_a_relevant_name
    [link] [comments]

    Presearing - Grentch Hunters Requested.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:15 AM PST

    The big day has arrived and our 12th Anniversary Wintersday Bash is gearing up to start @3pm EST/8pm GMT. Sadly a few Grentch have begun raiding our party supplies and making off with the prizes.

    Help us save the day and disable any stray Grentch you find in Presearing. They will range through any outpost and any language district. To disarm them just catch them and open trade, when you get their weapon just bring it to one of the Snowman Guards on the steps in Ascalon for your reward from our hundreds of shiny prizes.

    tldr: See a grentch, whack a grentch. = Profit

    submitted by /u/Incandescent_Anon
    [link] [comments]

    Guild wars classic, rerelease

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:31 AM PST

    after playing wow classic for the past few months I would really want a fresh start for GW. I know the game isn't dead, but maybe a fresh start where expansions get released every few months. Haha sorry if this has been discussed before in here, I just think gw 1 deserves the attention wow classic is getting.

    submitted by /u/jejzbunna
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get back into speed clearing.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Basically the title. I did a lot of SC in the past but it's been a few years and the metas have changed. I really want to get back into it. Hoping to find some people that would be willing to help me with the new learning curve and to run regularly with. Shoot me a message!

    submitted by /u/SenPowPow
    [link] [comments]

    Any Love for fixing gwdressup?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:00 AM PST

    https://argos-soft.net/Archive/GwDressUp/

    Doesn't work after last patch. rip fashion wars

    submitted by /u/SPORT_TEAM
    [link] [comments]

    Best time to play JQ?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    So i was looking for some Baltha points and to boost a bit my kurzick title, so i tried to enter the quarry, but the wait was so long. So, as the title say, when is the best time to find some more players?

    submitted by /u/AkromaOne
    [link] [comments]

    Two Lieutenant Thackerays To Help Me With My Wintersday Quest

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:46 PM PST

    They removed the snowball dominance pre-quests?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    I wanted to farm snowball dominance, a repeatable quest behind a small quest chain. This year I didn't need to any of the quests and could immediately start farming. Is this new?

    submitted by /u/Sinterklaas_Jager
    [link] [comments]

    Need help soon!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Hey everyone! So I just got a laptop and am able to play again. I have started a new character (an assassin) and need help to run to ascalon, where my brothers are so I can play with them.

    We want to play through together but assassin is one of the few professions I have little experience with and want to play with.

    TLDR; can anyone help me run to the ascalon area when my assassin is level/got far enough ?

    TYVM

    submitted by /u/PoisonBones
    [link] [comments]

    Does Shiro’s Return faction get doubled during the weekly bonus?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Hello GW Community,

    I am working on completing Shiro's return, and was wondering if the faction reward gets doubled during the weekly bonus?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dash777111
    [link] [comments]

    Working multilaunch solution

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:00 AM PST

    Has any of the multilaunch been fixed to work after the recent update? I used it often to be able to transfer inventory between my accounts and right now i'm unable to do so which makes my inventory a mess.

    submitted by /u/TRozemeijer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment