• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Guild Wars Hold Boomer's Ashes for up to 60 seconds. Sip and remember the good old days every 5 seconds while in Kamadan.

    Guild Wars Hold Boomer's Ashes for up to 60 seconds. Sip and remember the good old days every 5 seconds while in Kamadan.


    Hold Boomer's Ashes for up to 60 seconds. Sip and remember the good old days every 5 seconds while in Kamadan.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:22 PM PST

    New Update?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    What is the new build that's available?! They removed SF from the game completely and restored Obsidian Flesh Warriors.

    Totally joking.. anyone know where the patch notes are?

    submitted by /u/kurzickkrozz
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any prereqs for the deep / urgoz's warren?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    Thinking about doing it with my Dervish but not sure if I want to run through the storyline. Or is it only reachable via the storyline (been a while since I did factions)

    submitted by /u/_agrippa
    [link] [comments]

    Xunlai organization

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    How do y'all organize your Xunlai Chest? I ended up buying material storage upgrades which cleared out an entire tab (and reminded me not to hold so many wood planks and bolts of cloth) but I still don't have enough space to store anything smartly.

    I have all the tabs unlocked except the anniversary storage. My layout is something like this (not at PC to look 100%)

    T1 - tomes, lockpicks, consets

    T2 and T3 - Minis, el tonics

    T4 and T5 - Unused Oppressor/Destroyer/Tormented gear, build specific gear

    T6 and T7 - Gear upgrades. So many upgrades. Will I ever use all these Shield Handles of Fortitude? Probably not, but they're perfect inscriptions so I keep them...

    T8 - Random stuff. Monastery Credits and such.

    Theoretically this works. But in practice, especially with gear upgrades, I fill up space too quickly.

    And related to upgrades and gear - is there a list of things that get used in meta builds? I try to keep a stock of things so I don't have to watch Kamadan when I want to try a Dervish farming build instead of an Assassin one, for example.

    submitted by /u/LiYBeL
    [link] [comments]

    Extra Characters Slots Sales and Multiple Accounts?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:48 AM PST

    Hi, recently got back into GW and being limited to 8 characters with 10 possible professions kinda sucks, so I was wondering if the character slots ever go on sale. $10 for an extra character slot seems sort of absurd when I can buy 3 campaigns for $15 on steam.

    On that note, are there any rules on owning multiple accounts? Am I free to own two accounts and freely trade/store items between them? Because that is frankly going to be cheaper than buying more storage.

    submitted by /u/Sp0rklift
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment