• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - December 14, 2019

    Guild Wars 2 Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - December 14, 2019


    Weekly /r/GuildWars2 Question Thread - December 14, 2019

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    This thread is dedicated to questions that you've never really felt the need to start a thread for, but would still like to see answered/discussed.

    Resources:

    Please also consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I still love how ambitious the heart of thorns map design is!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    The MMO really feels "out of this world" because of the map design and though I can see some parts of it being frustrating to navigate, that's also something which gives me a sense of adventure since I don't always know the route by memory.

    submitted by /u/pm_boobs_send_nudes
    [link] [comments]

    How WvW felt tonight after reset

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Is this getting a thing now?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:54 PM PST

    The sidebar is also keeping up with the times

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Personality and Main GW2 Profession

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:08 PM PST

    Hey all!

    I wanted to make a survey to see explore the possible relationship between their main GW2 profession choice and their personality. For the purposes of this survey, we will look at players Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) type for their personality.

    If you don't know your MBTI, you can take the test here:

    https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

    Or

    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

    And here's the survey!

    Someone did do this before with interesting results way back in 2012, so I'm interested in seeing any differences!

    Thanks for participating!!

    submitted by /u/vanilla-paper-clip
    [link] [comments]

    My Elementalist "Oxyn Spark" fanart by me

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Anyone else bothered by this?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:50 AM PST

    Issue With Warrior Banners

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:01 AM PST

    What are some useful tips and tricks for your favorite class that new players might not know?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    For example, revenant hammer 3 is a long range leap that isn't just visual, it actually does move you there and back. It lets you handle many fight mechanics, such as Exploiter buffs on bounties or collecting colored toxins on the Grothmar ooze fight, from long range in total safety. You can also use Renegade summons to block enemy projectiles while still getting full use out of them.

    submitted by /u/SpitefulShrimp
    [link] [comments]

    With all the Banner pictures I thought I was a good time to dig this one up.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Ascended Armor from Fractals

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Hello! I'm a returning player who is trying to get into Fractals above T1. I noticed that I'll need Ascended Armor from higher level fractals. It appears that there is an NPC in the Fractals of the Mist (BLING-9009) who sells armor in exchange for pages, gold and grandmaster marks.

    This has so far appeared to be the most viable way for me to get Ascended armor. However, is it inefficient? Is there a better way that I may have overlooked? There seems to be a few options for Ascended pieces according to the Wiki, so I'm wondering if it would be better to try any of these instead. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/dorgodorgo
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners question

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    So ive been playing guild wars 2 with my veteran friend on and off for about 3 months now and i just got to level 80 yesterday on my warrior, however the way we leveled up together was to just go quest after quest messing around, not really paying attention to any of the story/lore that is going on in the background.
    And since he is a guild wars veteran he pretty much carried the quests so i didnt really learn how to play my character all that much (All i know is a little bit), and so we did a dungeon and a fractal thingy and i had no clue what was going on or how i was gonna deal damage with the new gear he bought me so i just spat out my default attacks with my greatsword and thats it. And then we got my mount and after that we were done for the gaming session yesterday.
    So my question is, where do i go from here? I dont really wanna level a new character the first thing i do now but i dont wanna be lost in the game either, is there anything i can do to not be this lost?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/KnugenSugen
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot decide on main

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I know this is not your typical post but I am in desperate need of your guys help. Ever since launch I've been having class issues. I switched quite often and have never felt really at home with a whole class. Most of the time I tend to love/like 1 or 2 (elite)specs and absolutely HATE 1 (elite)spec. I have listed below a few classes I have played over the years.

    • Guardian: Love DH, like Core, hate Firebrand
    • Warrior: Love core, like berserker, hate spellbreaker
    • Ranger: Love soulbeast, like core, hate druid
    • Thief: Love daredevil, love core, hate deadeye
    • Engineer: Love scrapper, like core, hate holo

    Mesmer, Revenant, Necro and Elementalist I have never really played all that much since I didn't like them to begin with. The issues is that I can't decide which class I like. I love the brawlers style of scrapper but I love the way Pharus looks *facepalm*. I have recently collected almost all materials to create a legendary and I want to decide on a main to invest in and make a legendary for. So a soulbeast ranger is somewhat perfect for me as it combines the brawler fight style of GS with a LB <3. However, I don't care for pets or the twirly thing around a ranger when SB mode active.

    I just wish power LB warrior was viable :'(

    Would you guys be able to help me out? I mainly play PvP with here and there some WvW. PvE is mostly farming and that I don't mind really which build/spec or weapon I use. Any input is appreciated guys!

    submitted by /u/dancol28
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best value for gems infinite gathering tool and glyph to use?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:18 AM PST

    Which glyph is the best and which infinite tool is sold with it socketed in it?

    For best value since we have to pay 1000 gems for a tool, we should get one that comes with a glyph socketed?

    submitted by /u/Learning_Diary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment