• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Guild Wars I commissioned my wife's monk for Christmas. The result is gorgeous !

    Guild Wars I commissioned my wife's monk for Christmas. The result is gorgeous !


    I commissioned my wife's monk for Christmas. The result is gorgeous !

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    Mantras Nerf

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:16 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game after about a 4-5 year break and I decided to do the old Lightning Forest farm in the FoW. I was dying pretty quickly and noticed that the Shepards were stripping my mantra of lightning, did these skills get nerfed or mobs buffed? I tried to farm the IDS by the citadel and the mantra of frost was also getting stripped.

    submitted by /u/jml_inbtown
    [link] [comments]

    Past gw store sales

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    Anyone have an idea how significant the sales on the gw store tend to be? I'm considering getting three merc heroes and some character slots.

    Any idea when there might be the next one?

    submitted by /u/akkahu_albar
    [link] [comments]

    Pricing for mini Gwen?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    I've recently gotten back into this game and saw a mini Gwen in Kamadan for sell for 35e. I also have one and want to know if that price is accurate.

    I'm looking to sell it if it has any kind of value like that btw.

    submitted by /u/PoisonBones
    [link] [comments]

    Making gingerbread cookies with the family so I had to make a margonite

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:04 AM PST

    guild wars crashes

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    I crashed 4 times in Nightfallen Jahai, leaving from Gate of Pain, at the 4th crash I couldn't reload back into the instance, then it made me crash when trying to reload Gate of Pain.

    submitted by /u/raf8465
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Ceratadon

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    I keep seeing Ceratadons selling for insane amounts. I have a Dedicated one is it worth anything?

    submitted by /u/CanaryCrusher2000
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot character nane

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:07 AM PST

    If I submitted a ticket for forgetting my character name how long do they normally take?

    submitted by /u/swiftfoote1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment