• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Guild Wars Rin (Ascalon) is super close to Mineral Springs

    Guild Wars Rin (Ascalon) is super close to Mineral Springs


    Rin (Ascalon) is super close to Mineral Springs

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    I guess it's some sort of OCD on my end. I am in love with the GW lore and spend so much time looking at the maps!

    So for example, having spent so long in Ascalon and it being a relatively low-level are early in the Prophecies campaign, I find it quite fascinating that the Statue of Lyssa in the cave in Mineral Springs is so close to Rin. Looking north towards the general direction, it feels like Rin should be just behind the nearby hills... and maybe you could even smell the ashes from the last battle with the Charr led by Bonfaaz Burntfur!

    So what's east of Eastern Frontier and Pockmark Flats?

    What if we could hike the Blazeridge Mountain?

    Or visit Ebonhawke?

    Also, there is a very high mountain top southeast of Sage Lands (Maguuma Jungle) and west of Tears of the fallen (West Kryta), which we never get to see in the game.

    And how cool would it be to venture in the areas north of the Giant's basin?

    I would definitely pay for an expansion that includes some waypoints between locked off areas. Like Crysta Desert => Ascalon, or Southern Shiverpeaks => Crystal Desert, or one that connects Northern and Far Shiverpeaks. And Ascalon to the Charr Homelands...

    This all came out very random, but I just wanted to share my love for the game lore, especially for those unexplorable locations! Anyone else feeling like this?

    submitted by /u/PeterKatarov
    [link] [comments]

    I remember checking this everyday back in the days

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Guild Wars Factions Collector's Edition (Sealed)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:29 AM PST

    Returning player needing tips/advice

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:55 AM PST

    *wave* Hi all, I'm a returning player to GW1, due to work I don't get to play as much as I would like so am a bit rusty. Decided I want to fill up my Hall of Monuments, my Valour statue section (the one for the weapons) is currently completely empty.

    I've decided to get at least one weapon for now for my Ranger. I have Slavers Exile on my map, so I must have been there at one point in the last 14+ years. But I cannot remember anything about it.

    a) Where's the crafter, in the town area before the actual dungeon or do I need to complete the dungeon aka all 4 bosses to get to him like with the other exclusive stuff.

    b) Is there recommended builds or heroes that I should take with me? I have most heroes unlocked, but have not completed the Knockout Tournament

    My girl is currently working on the Survivor title atm, half way to rank 2 so really tempted to complete this first (for obvious reasons) And would like to get GWMM eventually on her. I'm at 97% exploration on a couple of maps and finding it annoying to scrape the last bits.

    Any tips or advice? *offers shortbread*

    submitted by /u/twisties34
    [link] [comments]

    PSA- Guild Wars Trilogy on sale for $15 on steam

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Trilogy 50% off - $15

    Individual Games and EotN 25% off - $15 each

    *edit: I checked the official store and the complete edition is also on sale for $24.99 instead of $39.99. There are also some sales on pretty much everything else in the official store (skill unlock packs, mercenary heros, storage upgrades, etc.)

    submitted by /u/KegNog
    [link] [comments]

    What about A Guild wars 1 realm/server restart?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    i know gw1 is still running but how would people feel about a brand new start for the game the way runescape and WoW did, personnaly ive been dreaming about it after how i was dissapointed in gw2, with the nostalgia ship making huge waves for the developers , is there a way we can get a net to do a server restart and a brand new server, i know i cant be the only person who wants this

    submitted by /u/ShouldaCoulda-Buddha
    [link] [comments]

    Camera POV locks close-in after cutscenes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment